Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

Bury wire center

I've been trying to find a way to get in contact with AT&T about burying phone lines / fiber lines. I have about 13 years experience burying for vario

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Become a contractor/subcontractor for AT&T

Hello, I am looking to see where would I find information on contracting or subcontracting for AT&T or maybe a contact with the company. I have curren

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Installation

I've been waiting since the 20th for my service .the first guy couldn't find my house , Then some thing wrong in my back yard the technician had to

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Anyone experience similar worst customer service?

This is my first experience with AT&T and I have never used this service before.I had ordered to install the at&t internet service today between 1-3 p

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Static IP costs

Does AT&T charge to get a block of 8 Static IP addresses? I'm just curious, I would love to get rid of their Pace 5268ac gateway but it appears there

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Moved to new apartment in the same building, connected at&t box I had and am receiving wifi. Should I cancel install appointment?

Hello, hopefully a quick question here. I moved to a new apartment this past week, and on Sunday I plugged my existing at&t box in and had no wifi sig

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Extending Uverse internet over phone lines

Is this possible if I have Cat5 wiring throughout the house? I'd like to be able to make a wired connection to desktop computer

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Wall Mounting an Airties

I have mounted an AirTies 8' above the floor on an interior wall in the room, as there is no available counter or table space. The extender is current

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

How do I get the fiber optic line buried?

My fiber optic line was accidentally cut a few months ago. The technician who replaced it said he would put in a ticket to have the line buried and i

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Invalid vin

Trying to register for data for 2019 dodge ram but keeps saying invalid vin and I know it's not. Help please.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago