Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

IP camera remote access

When trying to access my Ip camera over internet from remote pc, i got erroer message as.:The remote device or resource won't accept the connection   

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Changing network name?

New to Uverse, but long time techie. When they installed our triple play package, the guy set up a defalt name for our network, and I want to change t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

What is the 7$ equipment fee

Looking at different internet services and I see that the internet I want is 45.00$ and then it says a 7$ equipment fee is automatically applied does

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What the charge

hey what would it cost me to have the internet and a home phone some one said that you do a bundle package with all 3 I have Direct TV now and I seen

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Non-stop delays and lack of information in getting service in new neighborhood

We moved into our new construction neighborhood, which is surrounded by houses with all of the local service providres, at the end of July. Since then

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Public ip address

nedd help find my public ip address remotely.

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

How I connected Linksys router and WD MyCloud to Pace 5268AC modem/RG

I had a devil of a time connecting the AT&T Pace 5268AC residential gateway (RG). Long post but tried to capture all the steps. I just established AT&

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

When will verse be available in my area?

Hi! I am a spouse of a retired Bell South employee and I would like to know when or what plans to have Uverse in my area so I can have AT&T rather tha

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Set up Linksys AC1200 Max Wi-Fi Range Extender as repeater and unset iPhone as DMZPlus

Hello, and thank you in advance for any help. I just got a new U-verse router and it's set up in a far corner, so bought a Linksys AC1200 Max Wi-Fi Ra

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Disable DHCP on a Pace Plc 5031NV-030?

I have had U-verse for about week now and am ready to get rid of my LinkSYS router that is sitting between the U-verse router/modem/whatever and my Se

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago