Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

D
One big brick hole by ATT installation in my property

One installed drilled one big brick hole in my property while the previous tenant occupied. How do we hold ATT for the repair responsibility?

Questions

Internet installation problem

Dear officer, My roommate and I booked AT&T's network installation service on August 10th. The appointment date is August 24th from 1pm to 3pm. Howeve

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

ATT internet Outage due to FPL repairs

This is the second or third time in the past 2 years I have lost my Att Broadband connection and with it my landline telephone service which is connec

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Wall outlet to get wired internet In other rooms

** internet only, no TV customer** I have a wireless att internet receiver in the living room receiving my internet. The wireless networks runs fine 

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Internet

We have a Dollar General that has AT&T internet and were wondering if we could somehow get it also?  We have contacted AT&T about internet but they sa

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Did I get a hell of a deal for my Internet?

Hello! An AT&T tech came out today to install fiber internet, and I asked him to run the line into a closet near the front door, which houses all of o

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

DSL- Where's the follow up or CONFORMATION EMAIL???

I have been trying to place a DSL order for months and being told there's no service here when in fact there is service here. My mother had it and for

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Internet service rural area

Can you yell me when the fiber optic cable will be finished in my area. With schools going to virtual we need internet service for our kids. I live at

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Why is ATT Fiber available .4 miles away but not on my part of the street?

Hi, I live in Athens, GA, a city with many college students who are going to be doing a lot of online work this year. I was looking to upgrade my inte

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Clear Goop in Line Mod, Internet Down

I have Uverse, and it's been going down every afternoon for the past month. Called for service, and the day before the appointment the modem broke and

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts