Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

ASDL+ Modem/router

we are currently using an ASDL+ modem router combination. we got a Blackhawk router recently . can we change the ASDL+ to be just a modem and use the

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Configuring Static IP with 5268AC

So I got a block of IP's from ATT for my uverse internet. I have my own router that I want to use. Is it possible to just put one of those static IP

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

How to instruction BGW210 passthrough to Asus RT5300

Needing detailed instruction to set up BGW210 in passthrough mode to Asus RT5300.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Self-install on Internet Basic 5 with landline phone line

Does the self-install option for Internet Basic 5 work with a landline phone line? Or do you need a full install ($99) if you have a phone line?Do the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

At&t keeps rescheduling my installation

I applied for internet through att Jan 28 my first appointment was rescheduled after speaking with numerous Representatives and supervisors this has b

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Want To Open Port. Access Code SNAFU

I understand how to get to the Firewall > Applications, Pinhole page. The problem is with the Access code. I enter and still can not get anything

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to bypass AT&T BGW 210-700 Modem/Router

I have a Netgear ORBI Nest router that supports a PPPoE connection. I would like to eliminate the AT&T BGW 210-700 Modem to reduce cost and get rid o

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

access point

I have a small cottage and shed about 150 feet away from my house. I ran a cat5 cable from the router in the house to the access point in cottage so

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why Is It So Hard To Confirm I'm Eligible For Self-Installation!?

I'm really disappointed by my experience - Last night I ordered internet so I can finally "cut the cable cord." At the time it said fiber was not an o

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access to AT&T internet

We just built a new house in the "country" on 17 acres. Our neighbors all have AT&T but they keep telling me it is not available at our address. Eve

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago