Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

A
Internet Set Up

My internet will not set up using the app, how do I get it set up? I have followed all the instructions and it still isn't working? The app keeps sayi

Questions

Add new development to AT&T internet

I would like assistance in getting our address added to the AT&T database for internet service. Are house just got built it is a new development.

Questions

Great customer service

I had been trying to get my email working for weeks with no luck. I had called the Loyalty department several times previously with no help. I called

Questions

Ping spikes while gaming

Hi, I use a BGW210-700 and a Deco M9 Plus Mesh Wi-Fi Extender, and I have been experiencing ping spikes while I am gaming. I additionally use a pro

Questions

Appointment on hold for over a Month

AT&T arrived hooked up everything the guy said there was something wrong with the lines, our neighbors didn't have internet either so fine. A few

Questions

Fiber internet

My neighbors on the first floor have fiber access but I don't is there anyway to get fiber.

Questions

Small Business Installation Delayed - Customer Service Team Cannot Get a Technician Out

Our small business has been run dry by AT&T delays. As the only ISP serving all tenants of the shopping center, we assumed install would be a bree

Questions

Closed

trying to get internet to my place

I Have been going on for 2 years trying to get an internet service at my place that is not complete poo. I have had satellite and my most recent ventu

Questions

new construction home

I recently had a house built and would like to get AT&T however, when I contacted AT&T they said that they don't offer service here. I asked a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pre-wiring rental for internet

I have a rental that I would like to have wired for ATT internet (ATT is only internet available in area). Can I have it wired without starting servi

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.