Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

M
Speak to a live agent

I have been trying to get a live person that speaks fluent English on the phone for 2 hours. The last 2 people I have talked with are clearly by the s

Questions

Setting up WIFI in new apartment

Hii I just moved to new apartment which is very small studio unit. It doesn't have any outlet or openings in any walls , only have few regular plug

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

8 days ago

Questions

What is physically needed to connect new Uverse service to my home?

I have DSL (6megs) on a dedicated phone like and want to upgrade to 75M Uverse. Is the new service going to also use those phone wires and connect u

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

rdwforumacct 

9 days ago

Questions

Cancel Installation for 1/8

Order: 310563240 Need to cancel my Internet install set up for Friday 1/8 at the address [EDITED] Oakdale Ave Toledo Ohio 43605.  Every time

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

9 days ago

Questions

Self installation

I received my self installation kit on time but because they couldn’t make my appointment they rescheduled to a later date. Now my smart home manager

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 days ago

Questions

Landlord permission form

I can't find any permission form for installing ATT internet. I have no useable lines. They have to bring them in, drill holes, etc. The tech said he

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 days ago

Questions

ATT already installed in my yard.

Hello, I live at [EDITED] Mountain Road in Farmington, Mo 63640. The previous address before building our new house was [EDITED] Hwy D, Farmington, M

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

10 days ago

Questions

Request Internet be run for our street

I want to know if there is a way to request having internet being run down our street? We used to have DSL ATT no longer offers DSL So I just want to

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

wdavis2287 

10 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Eero WiFi 6 Pro Mesh connected to AT&T U-verse AT&T ARRIS BGW210-700 modem/router

The BGW router is currently handing internet, TV(WAP by Cisco VEN401-AT), and telephone. How can I successfully connect the Eero to the BGW210-700 to

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Ricktwoznicki 

10 days ago

Questions

How to download Spotify premium APK for free ?

Recently I search the term *Spotify premium APK* then the first website appears like :- https://tricksndtips.com/spotify-premium-apk/ I just wante

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Altenburger 

a month ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts