Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

R
New 3 House Construction Internet Installation

Hello,   I'm planning on building multiple houses on a currently vacant lot. The lot is about 200' away from houses with services. The nearest termina

Questions

Unable to check status on trouble ticket

Hi all,   I was told by AT&T customer service that I could "just go to att.com and punch in your ticket number" to see the status of my repair. I've f

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Internet

I have been calling for 4 freaking days now and nobody will answer I'm on hold for 30 minutes or more at a time I'm (Edited per community guidelines)

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

High Speed Internet issue for last 4 months - 5 technicians visited - could not resolve the issue - shall we switch to other provider?

We are in Katy 77450 area - having Internet issue for last 4 months - 5 technicians visited - could not resolve the issue.  All of us are working from

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

internet

need service

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Why can’t you keep service call appointments why, or how can you schedule an appointment that you can’t keep?

I was told that I would have a service technician at my house between 10am and noon today. Someone called me at 1pm and told me that they were running

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Damage claim

How can I start a damage claim? After you installed the internet in my home you dug a ditch to hide the wire from the curb to the house and cut throug

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request for highspeed internet service added- Need for Covid 19 school/work from home scenerio!

I looked through several of the previous posts with the same question but the links that were provided have expired or not available. There is high sp

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Running Internet Through Coax

Hi, I self-installed AT&T internet today, via a CAT5 cable between the AT&T wall jack and the provided gateway.  My house does not have ethernet wall

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Need high speed Internet for gaming at rural address

Hello- I have called the customer care number online and was told AT&T cannot service my address at (Edited as per community guidelines).  My son work

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts