Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Internet Installation

AT&T Internet Installation

Tips for installing & connecting your equipment.

H
Self installation Question

I recently signed up for AT&T internet, and I chose the 'AT&T Internet 18' plan. I just found out that there will be a $100 installation fee.

Questions

Fiber optic ETA to my street, please

In June I opened ticket# 4879290, I had DSL available to 25Mbps which I have had before and it does not work for my work from home capacity. At the t

Questions

locate service planner for Colton, CA 92324

need service for new construction at 1089 Rancho Ave Colton CA. 92324

Questions

New Residential Developement, Austin, TX

Hello, I am looking to secure will-serve letter for a new 33 home residential development in Austin, TX. Please advise. Thank you, Nick

Questions

Missed Appointments

I have had 2 appointments for internet and tv service be missed. On November 13, my first installation appointment was scheduled for the timeframe of

Questions

Commercial Service Availability Letter

I have an apartment construction project adjacent to the east of 2300 Discovery Blvd. Rockwall, TX 75032. Can you provide a contact to reach out for a

Questions

IPV6 Addressing

Beginning to hear that ATT is assigning IPv6 addresses to residential modems. Under some instances 3rd party vendors providing services to these modem

Questions

Accepted Solution

Where the is the customer service number

Why isn't the customer service number anywhere to be found on this website????? I'm trying to BUYYYYYYYYYYYY YOUR INTERNET YET I CANNOT FIND ONE DECEN

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to setup IP Forwarding for an IP Camera ? .. Help !!

I have been trying to setup an IP camera (EasyN FS-613A-M136), my router is 2wire 3800HGV-B with dynamic IP address (DHCP). I have completed the follo

Questions

ATT is Deceptive and Needs to Be Taken to the Woodshed

This past July 14, 2021 I signed my 87 year old mother up for AT&T Internet service. During the telephone conversation with the AT&T rep, I wa

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.