Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8349)
error message

receive access denied error code 1020

Questions

McAfee

I can't download McAfee. When I go to page it gives me an error.

Questions

Closed

Warning: Your 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network names and passwords must match

My connection has been really slow lately. When I looked at my wi-fi configuration this shows up at the top  Warning:  Your 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network names and passwords must match to benefit from the enhanced Wi-Fi technology on your gateway.Your device is equipped with enhanced Wi-Fi technology, k

Questions

SmartHome symbols

In the SmartHome app, there are multiple symbols (icons) that display different colors. These are seen in Networks > Connected Devices > Activity. But there is no legend or key to tell me what they mean. Where can I find the description key?

Questions

Streaming stops when microwave is in use

Hello all! I have At&t select wi-fi. Whenever I use my microwave, streaming stops or goes in and out. Anyone know what I can do to stop this, besides not using my microwave? LOL

Questions

slow internet

Once again internet so slow wont even connect to ATT page

Questions

Packet loss on Twilio only

We use a cloud ACD provider and they use Twilio as a voice provider. We are finding that all of our Agents who have AT&T Fiber at home can not take calls consistently. We installed PingPlotter on their machines and are running three traces.  One trace is to a local server, one trace is to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is Fiber offered in my area?

My DSL AT&T Internet is TERRIBLE!!!! It want stay connected.

Questions

Online calendar, contacts, to-do sync

AT&T provides email service. One can sync this email account with Outlook on various platforms. Does AT&T provide Online calendar, contacts, to-do sync as well? This would be equivalent to AT&T providing MS Exchange server-type services, but independent of Microsoft as well.

Questions

AT&T Internet Air

I’m currently shopping around for new internet options for my apartment and I have AT&T as a side wireless account. I went into the My AT&T app and went to the section for internet. My apartment does not get fiber, only Internet 100 but I also saw another option called AT&T Internet Air.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(155)
S23 ultra pre order

I recently pre ordered the s23 ultra through AT&T, on the page before buying the phone it said I'd get it by the 17th. It says it's expected to ship on the 16th. Is this correct and they do overnight shipping or is it just an automated answer and it'll ship in the beginning of the week?

Questions

• Wireless

esim

i need help reactivating my sim card. it has time on it but i downloaded it to an esim and tried to switch it back and it deleted both. help

Questions

• Wireless

Protect Advantage

Protect Advantage keeps magically getting added to my account and I constantly have to call customer service to have it removed. No one can tell me why it keeps getting added. Any suggestions on what I can do? When I go to the addons section while logged into my account, it shows that this feature i

Questions

• Wireless

Samsung/AT&T Changed my plan/phone without my approval.

Been an AT&T Wireless customer since the Cingular days and while on activity duty with USAF. On 1 Feb, I pre-ordered a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (AT&T Version) through the Samsung website (paid full retail price) and my nightmares started. I had a Elite Unlimited plan with HBO Max for a coupl

Questions

• Wireless

Notification saved history

Does a new phone come with the saved notification history on or off

Questions

• Wireless

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra $1000 trade-in credit eligibility

I may just be reading too much into the fine print, but I'm a little confused about the eligibility for this $1000 trade-in credit. It says that the offer requires an eligible unlimited plan; however, under "see offer details" and "how to redeem smartphone offer", it says you must add a new line or

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(179)

Accepted Solution

Closed

Fox News Channel Jammed

OK here we go again. Fox News is not on Uverse again. No other channel has these problems. Newsmax and OAN got dropped recently over "business decision". ATT need to fix these "technical difficulties" or start losing subscribers.!There is no such thing as coincidences.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet