AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8552)

Closed

Pump and Dump-false advertising

I have been running Uverse for about a year at 3.0 speed. I recently chatted with a tech about an email question and was told that an automatic diagnosis program showed that I had an issue and they needed to dispatch a technician to check my system. When the tech arrived I was told he was here to lo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Access denied for United airlines

For the last few days, whenever I use Firefox on my laptop at home, if I try to find information about tickets on United.com, I get the response 'Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.united.com/ual/en/US/flight-search/book-a-flight/results/awd?" on this server.Reference #18.

Questions

Problem with smart home manager app

The Smart Home Manager application appears to only display in portrait mode and does not rotate to landscape mode. This makes viewing and typing difficult as the physical keyboard is landscape and the application on the IPAD is in portrait mode. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel autopay from overseas

I use Att prepaid services and forgot to disable autopay before coming back to South Africa. I need to disbale it asap from here but the website cannot be accessed for some reason. Please help?

Questions

Controlling WiFi remotely with smart phone

Hello, I downloaded the Smart Home Manager app because I want to be able to disable and enable my WiFi using my android phone. Using the app, I was only able to access "advanced options" to disable the WiFi when it is currently on, but once the WiFi was turned off, I could not access "advanced opt

Questions

Setup 2.4Gz Wi-Fi for security cameras

I need a 2.4Gz Wi-Fi but don’t find an option to select any other than my 5G. There is no switch on my router either. How can I set one up?

Questions

Will Serve Letter

I am looking for a will serve letter for a multifamily development

Questions

Supporting multicast on AT&T router (ARRIS BGW210-700) over 224.4.4.4

Hello, I have 2 machines, A and B, connected to my AT&T router. Machine A wants to send multicast packets to the multicast address 224.4.4.4. Machine B wants to listen to multicast packets on 224.4.4.4. It looks like your router simply does not enable any multicast packet. This worked perfectly with

Questions

Disabling IGMP/IGMP Snooping and SNTP

Hello, I have an AVB switch to stream audio between a couple of network amplifiers and the system requires IGMP Snooping as well as SNTP to be disabled. I clicked around in the router but couldn't a setting resembling either of these two. Does anyone know if these settings are enabled by default on

Questions

Closed

Tech Review

I would just like to recognize the hard work of an ATT tech in my area. Justin from Marysville, MI was incredibly professional and informative.  He had to come to my house a couple of times to get my internet working, after a lineman had to come out as well, and he was just as kind from the fi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Port Forwarding Issues

Port forwarding does not work. I have done all the necessary steps in the Firewall -> NAT/Gaming tab on the router and followed every tutorial I could find on AT&T's website but when I go to check if the the port is open externally it isn't. When I had spectrum this was such an easy feature,

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get rid of the dnserrorassist error?

How to get rid of this error

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.