Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

(8240)
Overloaded tower

Why would ATT overload the tower knowing it is going to affect old and new customers? This service is as bad as the DSL I had before and it costs more.  Really poor service.

Questions

Remove old devices from smart home manager

I have several wireless devices that show under smart home manager as not connected. These are devices we no longer own or use. How do i remove the devices from the not connected list?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

I’ve had it with Fixed Wireless...

AT&T, This has to be the WORST (Edited as per community guidelines) idea you have every come up with. This is not the answer to fixing areas that don’t have access to high speed internet. I got this back In late 2018 and it was good, no issues whatsoever.. then in June 2019, just went downhill. High

Questions

Tesla Model 3 and ATT Smart Home Manager

Anyone have a way to remove the automatic "splash page" which requires you to download the smart home app to every device? I'm trying to connect my home wifi to my Tesla and it won't allow it- The error says: "the network tried to present a login page which may require authentication, payment, or a

Questions

Anyone know how to view event logs on the att gateway.

I have the bgw320 and am having an issue with my internet dropping and at the moment couldn’t find anything on a quick google search. The att reps can’t find an issue and just want me to swap the Ont for a 3rd time and I’d rather not go through the hassle. When I ask if anything shows in the event

Questions

Closed

Wi Fi knocked out by HDMI cable

Any time I connect a laptop via HDMI cable to my TV LG monitor it works fine, except it kills the wi fi on the AT&T box if you try to go online using your laptop.So if I want Netflicks on the big screen I can't get it to workThe AT&T box is NOT connected directly to anything, just the power cord and

Questions

different downtime on different days

Question 1: Is there a way to set up different downtime for different days. For example, on school days downtime is 9pm till 10am and on weekends downtime is 11pm till 10am. How do I do this for specific device/profiles? Question 2: is there a way to whitelist websites and blacklist websites on s

Questions

Closed

Zero Trust security

RE: Email "Read our new report on Zero Trust security". Seriously, the best slogan you could come up with is “Zero Trust”????? We should have Zero Trust in AT&T??? As in, have zero trust in AT&T’s ability to provide security? You do realize how utterly UNAPPEALING this sounds? Good luck with

Questions

Arris BGW210-700 Modum and VPN Connection Issues with Uverse Internet

We have UVerse hi speed internet, and TV.  Using my work computer and Cisco VPN I cannot connect to work related applications or servers. BUT I can open up a hotspot on my ATT phone, connect my desktop via that wifi and can connect to all work related applications and servers.  So, as long as the at

Questions

Closed

403 error on a couple websites

Hello, I am trying to access a couple of websites today and have gotten a 403 error message that seems specific to my home wifi (these websites work on my cellular data). I need to access one of these sites for work so I need to figure out why I can't access. I ran a traceroute on one: tracero

Questions

Closed

I suspect my port 53 is blocked from outside

I have U-Verse business class with five static IPs. I am attempting to set up my own DNS servers, but so far have been unsuccessful. The ports are open and answering from my LAN, but I do not seem to be able to resolve any queries from outside. As a first step, how do I check to see if my ports are

Questions

Closed

Changing NAT type

Can anyone tell me how I can change my NAT type from moderate to OPEN

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need help with your equipment?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.