Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8292)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get rid of DNS Error Assit

I noticed that suddenly I am getting redirected to a yahoo page when a webpage does not load. It has dnserrorassist in the URL. After searching, I found that it is connected to AT&T. I don't want this, but when I went to opt out I was not able to do it. Another page loads that says it cannot do it a

Questions

At random times at least once a day wifi becomes "connected with no internet access"?

This occurs randomly (this would not be a big deal but it causes my wifi based work phone calls to drop) but it does this at random times and no lights change on the router or wall mounted box. It goes into this state for anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 minutes and always resolves itself. What cou

Questions

Wired connection NAT type is moderate, but wireless is open?

I set up ports for my Xbox one so I could have open Nat type for gaming. I have all recommend ports, and it works just fine wirelessly. But my wired connection is still at moderate, with "UPnP not successful" coming up still. Hard resets have been tried, on both devices, maybe I need to add more por

Questions

Paid my bill, still have no internet service 2 days later.

The bill for my internet service has been paid, yet I still do not have access to the internet. Whats up? This is unacceptable.

Questions

Internet outage

Our area has been experiencing a Internet outage since Wednesday morning. Each day it advises that it should be fixed within 24 hours. I have work and my kids have homework to do. This just seems to have no end. What is the actual problem?

Questions

Super high ping

Hi, I switched to att fiber a few months ago from Comcast. I thought it would be better but my ping is steady at 100+ when on Comcast it was 30-40. Is there a fix for this or why is this? I use an Ethernet cable so I’m not over wifi

Questions

Internet uses

Can I connect to my Direct TV wifi with my laptop?

Questions

Features Request

Hey, New ATT fiber customer here since September. I noticed that the Humax BGW320-500 gateway is missing some really basic features that are available pretty much in all other gateways and routers out there. Can't set my own DNS IPs and can't enable UPnP. Is there a hidden secret menu where th

Questions

How to add ACP benefit to account

I was approved for the ACP benefit but not sure how to add it to my account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

a promotional card

What is a promotional card and what is it used for?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(80)
Can't sign into ATT / Yahoo E-mail - know pasword but keeps getting care code 203.2 [FL001]

My ATT account has been getting hacked for the last 2 weeks (again - not the first time) - there is no way to enable 2FA so no way to really secure the accounts but that's another topic. I've been resetting the e-mail password and they seem to get access to the new password within hours - done it

Questions

• Email

Equipment

Uverse phone relayed to the bridge of a genie

Questions

• Home Phone

You may not believe this one ?

upgraded my iphone X to a Galaxy S22, after 5 days I decided to return S22, and just keep iphone X, Rep on phone said box it up send it back, I was never offered to exchange the S22 for something else, (I keep all conversations transcribed/downloaded) then re-activated my iphone X, a few days later

Questions

• Wireless

Customer Service

When shopping for internet I wanted I wanted to make my home internet package was deleivered to the correct location. I spoke in the chat with an agent and specified many times I wanted my package shipped to a specific address and lord beholds she somehow ships it to the address I specified not to.

Questions

• Internet

Restricted calls (phone numbers)

Calls from a county jail goes directly to voicemail. Does not ring on my end. How do I stop this?

Questions

• Wireless

Email read confirmation

Is the email read/delivered confirmation still available? I can't seem to find information about it anywhere.

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(248)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.