Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Any News Of Fixes For the High Packet Loss On The Fixed Wireless Internet?

Hi, out of curiosity, has anyone or does any employee have any news of an upcoming fix to the high packet loss on the Fixed Wireless Internet?Nearly 3

posted 

Yesterday at 1:39 AM

Cannot browse internet when Cisco Anyconnect (VPN) is active

I’ve been using the same router for over a year and used to connect to the vpn with no issues. I moved apartments and changed from internet 75 to 100,

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Cryptocurrency

Is there anyway you can give me advice on cryptocurrency? Like how to set up a ewallet?

posted 

2 days ago

Unable to Connect to Verizon Wireless web site

The error I get is page unavailable. When I ping www.verizonwireless.com the packets are sent but no packets returned. The first time a tech was sent

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can't create Secure Mail Key

The instructions say to:1. Go to Profile > Sign-in info.2. Select the email account that you want to get a secure mail key for. (You’ll find a drop

posted 

2 days ago

Internet emails go to Archive instead of Inbox

I was hacked a year or so ago and I have everything running except the emails ALMOST all go to Archive and not the Inbox. About 5 or so will go to th

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

High Ping on Uverse

My Uverse ping is 72 and that is causing dropped calls on my voip system. Any ideas??/

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

My new fiber line speed has not been very consistent.

Today, my speed test showed speeds less than 20! I am supposed to have 1Gig (940). I cannot say how many times I heard intermittent complaints over

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

returning equipment to AT&T

my return letter in one section reads send back before 2/19/20, the other by 2/19/20 I am in the hospital and I can only return the device on 2/19 not

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Gateway communication error on App

I am getting a Gateway Communication Error on the App. I have rebooted, unplugged, etc and still getting Gateway Communication Error. I am getting goo

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago