Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8349)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having Trouble With Your Internet or Wi-Fi? (Wi-Fi 101)

If you have blinking red lights on your router, please visit our Blinking Red Broadband article for more troubleshooting steps. If you stream or download, check out our Streaming Support article for tips to improve performance.    It’s important to identify potential issues that

Questions

AT&T and VPN don't mix

Provider: AT&T (Old 2 wire landline) Modem: BGW210-700 Watchguard Firebox Mobile SSL VPN v12.7.2 Normally no problems streaming, other VPNs work fine, ...  (Approx 30 MBPS) No VPN: Log-into company internet (Approx 30 MBPS) no problems VPN: Log into company internet using VPN (approx.

Questions

2.4GHZ or 5.0GHZ

Is our wi-fi 2.4GHZ or 5.0GHZ compatible or both?

Questions

How does ATT Antivirus Plus compare to the subscription-based McAfee LiveSafe?

I already subscribe to McAfee's LiveSafe software. Is the free ATT Antivirus Plus software comparable? If not, what is the difference. I don't want to cancel my McAfee subscription until I am sure the ATT plan will suite my needs.

Questions

How can I find out my static ip addresses?

How can I find out my static ip addresses?

Questions

Enormous packet loss connecting to Japan

Hello, I am having trouble with all real-time applications connecting to Japan such as VOIP and video conferencing. I have identified by running a traceroute that the problem is caused by extremely large packet loss when going through Softbank's servers (219.117.147) and that it seems to only af

Questions

Smart Home Manager "experiencing a temporary system error" for months

I have the Smart Home Manager on my cellphone. It worked when I first got ATT internet service late last year. I have tried periodically to use it to check my system. It always gives the error message, "We are experiencing a temporary system error. Please try again later." I understand systems somet

Questions

Closed

AT&T Fixed WiFi/AT&T Registration page has our devices held hostage!

Just bought a home in East TN and installed fixed WiFi and Direct TV on Wed. When the tech left everything was working great. A few hours after he closed out the work order on Wed and when he came back again to reinstall  on Friday it defaults back to AT&T registration page (isreg.att.net) any time

Questions

AT&T is the worst internet ever

I swear this is the absolute worst internet I've ever had its almost like highway robbery I'm paying $70 for 4.5 mbps. It is so slow it slows my phone down when I connect to it. A download on my phone takes twice as long using at&t WiFi then using my normal data. It takes almost 24 hours to dow

Questions

Ms edge open receive page not responding

This started last week. I can open ms edge but continually get the this web page not responding. I have cleared cache, hx, cleaned everything i can. Same response. My modem in regard to the internet is blinking green.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(146)
No data coverage around my house even though map shows I should have 5G+

Map shows I should have full coverage. There is no data coverage in the area around my house an customer service is helpless

Questions

• Wireless

Smart home manager not pausing internet

My smart home manager app is not pausing internet on some devices. It will pause most every device except my son's windows 11 laptop. The ip address connected on the laptop matches the ip address that the app shows device connected to. The app says the device is paused but is is not.  Iv

Questions

• Internet

How can I delete an email account

I was hacked so I set up a new email account and want to delete the previous one

Questions

• Email

Return of equipment

I have returned all equipment by the due date with Fed EX and ATand T called me and asked me why I have not returned equipment

Questions

• TV

Service

How do I see if I qualify for service and new phone?

Questions

• Wireless

unlimited data

I have DSL internet. How can I switch to att home internet

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet