Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8349)
This site can't be reached.

I do allot of web work and for the past few days I continue to get "This site can't be reached" error and I have to retype the full URL again. Can anyone tell me what I have to do?

Questions

Smart home manager

Deleted reinstall delete reinstall 8 times rebooted phone each time still while using the WiFi my smart home manager seams to get blocked at the gateway. Says it’s offline Unplugged replied check connection Everything is working except the AT&T smart home manager App. Says my gateway not conn

Questions

Unable to download AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee

I'm unable to download AT&T Internet Security Suite. It keeps taking me to eligibility page. I do have high speed internet (1000mbps) plan. I get the below message - Eligibility The AT&T Internet Security Suite is only available to AT&T High Speed Internet and DSL custo

Questions

McAfee Security Suite won't download

I'm a new customer and have not been able to download and install the McAfee Security Suite that is supposed to be included with my AT&T Fiber. I have called and chatted with customer service multiple times. When I click the button to get the security suite it takes me to an eligibility page in

Questions

AT&T Fiber keep on disconnecting and saying nointernet

At&t Team , i have at&t fiber 1000mbps plan only 6-7 devices connected (phones,laptops) when im in the middle of  meetings and presentations its getting disconnected its so frustrating to me, can you please provide any solution to this issue please ?

Questions

Upgrading from 1000 to 2000, why does it require a tech visit?

I want to upgrade my services from 1000 to 2000.. I currently am in a brand new construction home, in a brand new neighborhood.. we moved in 30 days ago.. We started with 1000.. but I would like to upgrade to 2000 to spread the bandwidth out among our devices. I thought I could just go into my acco

Questions

VPN connection issues

Hello, so I work from home using the company VPN, but after 30 min or so my Microsoft Teams and Outlook go down and unable to connect. When I shut VPN off everything comes back up and this goes on this way all day long. My IT dept. has looked at everything and has determined it was not on my compa

Questions

AT&T apps keep timing out

I have spoken with 8 people in 5 days; hours on the phone. Switched internet and cable to AT&T in September. Sorry I did that.  Was able to use Direct Stream, Smart Home Mgr and my Att app up until last Saturday pm.  All other apps, tv’s, laptop operating no connectivity issues.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Block tiktok

How to block tiktok from WiFi.

Questions

Smart Home App Not Working

My smart home app has been saying for months that my wifi gateway router is offline. It isn't offline, it is working fine.  However, I am unable to access my router and devices due to the smart home app not connecting with my router.  I can't unblock devices that I need to unblock which i

Questions

Be the first to reply

(140)
Nearest ups or fed Ex store to return at&t U-verse equipment gin 77530 area code

I no longer have at&t U-verse and I need to return the equipment looking for the nearest ups store or FedEx drop off in the 77530 zip code?

Questions

• Internet

How to connect Netgear Orbi and eero 6 routers to att fiber modem

Two modems one modem

Questions

• Internet

Logging in to sbcglobal email

I've had no success logging in to my sbcglobal.net account. I've tried resetting my password, however when I answer the security questions correctly I get the message that it's wrong. There is no other option to recover password.

Questions

• Email

Email loop

When I log in using my correct user name and password I’m in a continuous loop and it logs out before it connects to yahoo email. I was on the phone for over an hour and no one can help me. This is the only way I have to access my email.

Questions

• Email

Landline out of order since before Christmas 2022

My phone has not worked since before Christmas and was bad before that. In November the service was so bad that I even bought a new phone thinking it was my equipment, not the line. I am still being charged for my full bill. Who can I contact to make a complaint about this. They keep telling me th

Questions

• Home Phone

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(167)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i get the fiber lines installed?

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• Internet