AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8299)
Random disconnections on PlayStation 4

It disconnects randomly and I’ve been told the issue is with the router via support for the console. The issue will make it stop working, disconnect controllers which requires me to turn it off then turn it back on. I can’t figure out what I need to do to make it stop disconnecting randomly like thi

Questions

U-verse and Internet

Can you use another company's internet with your u-verse? I wanted to try the new T-mobile internet since my phone is with them but I didn't know if canceling my AT&T Internet would affect my u-verse. 

Questions

Internet speed slows down dramatically after 6pm. ~950mbps download speed on gateway slows down to ~60mbps.

I have been having this problem for the past week and the AT&T technicians have been of no help. They keep telling me to restart my router for some optimization. I have even changed the gateway and the problem persists. The speeds are of gateway from the ATT Smart Home Manager app. The up

Questions

no option to change to 5ghz in home network wifi options

Hello! I have been trying to change my wifi ghz from 2.4ghz to 5ghz but when I go to home network wifi options it only tells me that the wifi is on 2.4ghz and their is no option to switch to 5 ghz and no wifi interface to chose from. Am i missing something or doing something wrong? thank you

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Business attendant

Has anybody ever used ATT business attendant successfully

Questions

att wifi hotspots

I thought ATT had wifi hotspots at McDonald's, Starbucks, etc, but a store salesperson says it got discontinued. Is this true?

Questions

My wifi network name is not showing on the list of available networks

My Wi-Fi network name is not showing on the list of available networks however, my neighbors' networks do show up. I have shut down modem (BGW 210-700), updated network, and uninstalled/reinstalled network Wi Fi adapter. I have exhausted all of the fixes listed online and My Wi-Fi network name is st

Questions

Hi, I have been having issues for about 7 years. (atleast 5) Slower internet service than promised since day one

I've had about 16 techs out to my home. 10 + of them climbed the poll.  100% of them came into my home.  I have a collection of about 10 routers I forgot to return out of the 25 + I've been sent (of course I am kidding, I don't forget to return them.).DSL (Fiber not available) 100/100Wind

Questions

Closed

Get rid of currently homepage

I hate my homepage on my phone being currently.att.yahoo  I want my old AT&T homepage

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Website Blocked

Every minute, literally, I am getting a message on my Smart Home Manager App on my smartphone of 'Website Blocked    We've blocked an unsecure (sic) URL and your device is secure". How do I determine the URL causing this issue? 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(173)
Can’t connect to hotspot

I am not sure if my plan covers hotspot. How do I find out?

Questions

• Wireless

Returned iPhone 12 stolen in transit

I wanted to get a new phone so I went to my local AT&T store for my eligible Next Trade-In. I purchased the iPhone 14 max pro. There were no phones in stock so I had to wait for the new one to get shipped to my home. I was informed to hold onto my current phone until the new one came in. Onc

Questions

• Wireless

Cel-fi go x cellular booster for internet only

Hello, I live in a very rural area and I was wanting to use 4g/5g for internet/data only. I installed a Cel-Fi GO X | Cell Phone Signal Booster | 1 Panel Antenna/Long Ranger Bundle Kit - All Accessories Included | Multi-Carrier Support with Carrier Switching | Up to 100 dB with a  NETGEAR Nig

Questions

• Wireless

Didn’t not get my trade in credit for 7 months and still waiting for my $800 credit

In April 2022 I purchased an iPhone 13 Pro from @ATT online. I was ordering a new phone because there was an offer that said that I would receive $800 back in monthly statement credits in exchange for me sending AT&T my previous Android OnePlus 9 and moving from T- Mobile to AT&T. This state

Questions

• Wireless

Phone number changed

Help! I just joined prepaid, wanted to keep my number but it's changed! help me get my old number back asap please.

Questions

• Clubhouse

changing gateway

I got another gateway a BG210, and I want to use it instead of my old gateway. It doesn't want to just switch out. What do I got to do?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(221)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.