Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
AT&T Internet Features

AT&T Internet Features

Tips & tricks about Internet speeds, data usage and apps

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8292)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

A Question About Outbound PHP cURL Requests ...

I have several PHP scripts that download data for me in the evening using PHP's cURL function. So, the scripts all stopped working last night, and aren't throwing any error messages.  Is it possible that AT&T is blocking my outbound requests?  If so, any advice on how to debug this is

Questions

nighthawk mr5100 keeps dropping speeds

setup: nighthawk mr5100 connected to nighthawk mr60 mesh wifi router as extender first 6month to a year everything worked flawlessly. getting speeds over 100mbps.  present day it constantly drops to 1mbps and I have to reset the mr5100 atleast 2x a day to reset the speeds. same thing

Questions

Problems with wifi going in and out up to 10x a day

We've had this issue since MAY of this year. The wifi will go out for a minute or two several times a day and it's extremely annoying. They have sent out NINE techs and all of which were totally useless. I've heard that it's a bird's nest in the outside box, I've heard that it's my equipment inside,

Questions

Wifi connected but no internet for one device

I am using Fiber and setup with a passthrough and using a WiFi 6 router. I have dozens of devices connected but my laptop doesn't seem to be able to connect. It connected just fine before I switched over to the WiFi 6 router. I've tried power cycling the router and modem as well as resetting each an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I connect my Nord VPN account to my ATT BGW210 Router?

Can I connect my Nord VPN account to my ATT BGW210 Router? If so, please provide the steps. Thanks!

Questions

Can’t login to the student portal using AT&T Internet

I’ve been using Internet 500 for a month. But now I cannot even open the sign-in page of Wolverine access using AT&T internet. I think that’s because it’s a SSO page. Similarly, I can’t use zoom or canvas with school account, which also needs SSO to sign in. I’ve tried all of our devices (both w

Questions

Port Forwarding not working

I have read every guide and it just does not work but when I use the custom service I setup for port 8080 it works every time no problems but when I do anything else it does not work.

Questions

I cannot ping any device in my network

I have the ARRIS BGW210-700.I cannot ping internal IP's. I can ping the modem/router's address 192.168.1.254. From any device on my network I cannot ping any other device on the network. And I cannot ping google.com either. I have gone Firewall / Advanced Firewall and set all the ICMP blocking to "O

Questions

Closed

What is AT&T doing to address then extremely high latency issues?

The latency is going as high as 700 ms after 8 pm EST like clockwork and its made the internet unusable for the last 3 days. Support wasn't even helpful because they continually suggested that the issue was with the company until i noted this issue was for everyone. Has anyone else had luck with AT&

Questions

Virtual reward card

I requested virtual reward card Does that come in the mail? Or email?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(84)
Upgrade Reversal

Hello! I purchased an iPad Pro via the website on 11/21 using my upgrade. Within 30 mins of ordering, I cancelled it due to using the wrong card and now as of today, it still has not been reversed. I have spoke with various people and still nothing has happened to get this reversed so I can reord

Questions

• Wireless

Restricted calls (phone numbers)

Calls from a county jail goes directly to voicemail. Does not ring on my end. How do I stop this?

Questions

• Wireless

Email read confirmation

Is the email read/delivered confirmation still available? I can't seem to find information about it anywhere.

Questions

• Email

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Window 10

Since a month approximately window 10 has become incompatible with my account at.net. What are the solutions without downloading window 11?

Questions

• Email

Didn't order digital phone service, haven't ever used it, but I'm charged ever month for over 4 years

When we switched to DirectTV (10/18) an AT&T rep stopped by and asked if we wanted to bundle Internet and wireless to our TV service and we agreed. The Internet was supposed to be only $25 because my husband is a disabled Veteran.  The rep brought us our new cell phones the next day and we

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(246)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.