Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Bad internet service on UVerse caused by?

My internet part of UVerse is really poor.  I know I am only paying for the low end but I should get decent service if I have to pay them.  Every day

Questions

Wireless printers

I just got att uverse yesterday and wireless is faster but I can't get my wireless printer to hook up to att wireless. I have a brother mfc- j870dw I

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T wifi stopped working out of no where

My wifi was working perfectly fine then the next day it stopped working it says the power is on & the ethernal light turns on and off when I'm trying

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

6 years ago

Questions

What make and model of WIFI extender will work best with U-verse 2Wire 3800HGV-B router

I very poor wifi connectability and speed in the basement and other rooms of my house. My house if pretty small so I'm a little surprised by this. I w

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Cobree 

4 years ago

Questions

NVG589 - Router with secret non-published instructions on how to setup firewall tunnels.

NVG589 Setting Up MS Remote Desktop(or any other service) I am unable to get anything to pass from the outside thru the router.  I have created a cust

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

6 years ago

Questions

Want to upgrade from Max Turbo to Power Tier (from 18 to 45 Mbps)

I have a FTTP connection installed in 2012.  A recent neighbor has a new home built in the last year and has 45 Mbps connection.  I can select the upg

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

md_sanjose 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to change NVG589 MODEM settings

I have followed the instructions, I think, but the access code to the modem doesn't work.  Instructions say to use the default code which is printed s

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

BradHodson 

5 years ago

Questions

Wireless Repeating Function (WDS) with 5031NV model

I recently up graded to u-verse internet, and for some reason I can't find a user manual for the att 5031NV model. Anyways, I am trying to add a third

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

7 years ago

Questions

Help setting up NVG510 in bridge mode to Airport Express router

Recently had to switch to U-Verse which forced me to use the Motorola NVG510, which is all fine and dandy. My only issue with that is I no longer have

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dvancetn 

6 years ago

Questions

reset RG VAP2500

Sorry, I thought I'd seen this discussion somewhere, but I can't find it here or Googling web.  When going to Recordings, almost all are labeled No In

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

7 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts