Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

UVERSE & pfSence

If anyone has any knowledge with pfSense and 2WIRE can someone help me out. Basically I want to put the TVs behind a different subnet, and use pfSense

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UVerse Power upgrade - 5 static IPs

I was upgraded to the Power tier on Friday. I had the 2-Wire RG earlier and absolutely had no issues configuring and assigning specific pc's to my 5 I

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to set a public static ip for NVG589

Greetings, I have been with Uverse for 8 years now, had the old 2Wire modem/router.  I own a web design/hosting business.  I have one server at home t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Motorola NVG589 cascading router

Last time I tried to install a cascading router with UVerse the latency was so high it was unusable and had to go back to the 2Wire. Got a Motorola NV

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Slow Internet

I should be getting 18 mbps in my house. I get 4 mbps. YEAH 4. I have aldready have had 3 reps over to my house and they said they fixed it. THEY DIDN

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Second 589 and wifi devices keep getting kicked

I am at a loss, just had the second technician since January leave my house yesterday after replacing my 589 due to constantly kicking my iPads, iPhon

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Passthrough problems with Motorola NVG589 and Airport Extreme (limited download speed)

I recently moved my AT&T service to a new house. As part of the move, AT&T gave me a Motorola NVG589 to replace my 2Wire 3801HGV.  I have a home offic

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Moderate NAT on xbox live

I have a Motorola NVG510 and keep getting a moderate NAT setting on xbox live. I have opened all the required ports and even tried the ip passthru and

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Intermittent Internet access on second wireless access point

Our Uverse 2Wire 3800HGV-B router is on the extreme end of the house, so wireless connections to it aren’t very good.  Most of my house is wired with

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NVG510 "A required setting is empty" attempting to configure a static route.

I've had a /248 static subnet for a couple of years now, and after some teething trouble got the last RG working well. The new NVG510 appears more str

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago