Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Looking to upgrade i38HG router to one that supports Wireless 802.11N

I am currently using a i38HG wireless router and the speeds and availability are minimal when I am using my wireless devices on the second floor of my

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Intermittent Wifi - Uverse Internet

I moved locally a few months ago, and transfered my Uverse internet service with me. Since then I have been having intermittency issues. I live in a o

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Looking for suggestions to setup Roku with Oppo

I just hooked up a Roku streaming stick to the MHL port on my Oppo-103 to take advantage of the Oppo's  video enhancements. Unfortunately, the Oppo is

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Cannot complete wireless setup of new Canon printer - was button issues

Hello - Trying to enable wireless printing for a new printer:Printer - PIXMA MX922Uverse Wireless device - 2 Wire 3800HGV-8Computer - iMac running 10.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Configure Netgear N900 as access point for uverse -- help

I have uverse in my home which uses a 2WIRE 3801HGV.  The signal on it doesn't cover my whole house, so they also installed another access point using

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Wireless Router Settings

Recently I upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy S3 to a Samsung Galaxy S5.  As soon as I introducted the S5 onto my home wifi network, I began have trouble

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Increase Uverse signal with router daisy chain?

Okay! There are 80 million similar threads on this and ALL OF THEM are overcomplicated, so I am trying my own. I am not an IT professional but I know

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Upgrade to the NVG589

I'm on the 25m profile with TV and 18mb Internet.  I have a pair-bonded setup with and iNid outside and an i38HG gateway inside.  Since the day they i

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Minimum wired router specs?

I have the Uverse High Speed Internet Power plan. The gateway router is a Motorola NVG589. I have a Cisco/Linksys WRT54G2 V1 wireless router upstairs,

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Question regarding Uverse installation

I am considering switching to Uverse from cable, but I have some questions regarding the installation requirements. I have been having reception issue

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago