Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PPTP VPN fails to work after installing Motorolla NVG510

Hello, I can run an IPsec VPN, but the PPTP VPN falis to work since I got U-verse with this modem (used to work over DSL). Does anyone know of a VPN p

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Clarification on router behind router set-up (SomeJoe7777 Post #13)

I followed SomeJoe7777 instructions for setting up router behind 3800 RG (post #13).  Everything is working great but I'm curious about one minor deta

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost Connections

My RG keeps losing connection to the AT&T network. It happens several times a day. This has been going on for at least 2 months. I called and the CSR

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NVG510 Bridge Mode???

Just switched from DSL (Motorola 2210) to UVerse (Motorola NVG510). I set the 2210 into bridge mode and ran my home network from an Apple Airport Extr

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

xbox 360 and new motorola modem nvg510

Anybody know how to change the NAT for xbox 360 from strict to open on the new motorola modem and uverse?

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Parental Controls on 2wire 3800HGV-B

Can anyone tell me how to set up parental controls on this router? I have 2 teenage boys who use the internet excessively. I am trying to determine ho

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Returning the RG

My RG kicked the bucket and I received my new one last Tuesday. Today I got a letter in the mail from ATT on how to return my old RG. Normal go to the

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

VOIP phone service

Does anyone know how to connect "magic Jack" directly to my "residential gateway"?

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DNS problems with 2-wire 3801

I recently have had to power cycle (unplug power cord, coax and ethernet cables) and reset (via settings->diagnostic->reset on the RG) due to no

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Westell Modem connection with Linksys router

A friend just received a new Westell modem which replaced a faulty Motorola. In attempting to bridge the modem with their Linksys router again, I've f

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago