Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple products question marks on motorola rg

I have been looking everywhere for a fix for this and cant find a solid resolution. I have recently switched from att dsl to uverse. They sent me a mo

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port forwarding with router

I finally got my router (E3000) to do the routing insted of my RG. Now I am unable to get certain ports unblocked (like 80, 10000 for webmin, etc.) I

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wireless light coming on by itself.

I posted this awhile ago and got several views but absolutely no response. Anyone have a clue what's going on? I called Technical support and all they

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

House Wiring Question

I have a CAT5 wiring setup. I currently have all the TV signals coming from the Ethernet port from the outside and the computers are hardwired through

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

A sony Christmas Meets Uverse

I'm in Need of a big switch Miles of ethernet Cable now all my new toys require internet Sony DLMA home meets Uverse and a 2wire RG gets loaded. 2 BDP

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

phone in the same room as gateway

AT&T replaced my modem (3800HGV-B) which had an AUX port that I could plug my phone/fax into directly on the modem in the same room with a new modem (

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse Router Drops WiFi Connection with Android(s)

The gateway I use with Uverse continues to drop the wi-fi connections with my Kindle Fire and LG Thrill which are both Androids.  I am not sure if tha

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 years ago

connecting phone in same room as router

I've had my uverse (tv, phone, internet) since 2009. I had to recently unplug everything from the gateway to have some floor work done in the room. No

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

U-verse for business, Model 3600HGV, multiNAT

I've seen several posts about putting a router behind U-verse CG/modem - but they all seem using a single external IP address.I have a 8 static IP wit

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago

U Verse receiver and play station 3

Can you connect a playstation3 to the hdmi port of a u verse receiver? Cisco ISB 7500 We have wireless Internet, but the TVdownstairs seems to be out

posted 

9 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 years ago