AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

J
adding contacts

how do i add contacts on my at&t cingular flip phone 1V

Questions

I have an @yahoo.com account

I tried to log into my email today to recover a password And quickly found out my problem was just beginning. This account has never been linked to at&t and I have tried everything that has been suggested above, yet it still redirects.  And even the redirects is incorrect because it tells

Questions

McAfee Internet Security for macOS 11.0.1 (Big Sur)

The current version available from AT&T is McAfee's version4.9. It does NOT WORK with the lastest versio of macOS, version 11.0.1 Whenand how do I get a current version of McAfee so I will have protection back?

Questions

Recover AT&T email password without security questions

Our desktop computer logged my wife out of her AT&T email account. The password is not working on her desktop computer and the only password recovery option is to answer security questions which we can't seem to answer correctly.  The email still works fine on her phone.  Is there ano

Questions

POP 3 Email Stopped Working 06-01-2021 -- Will not allow Login

POP 3 Email Stopped Working on 06-01-2021 in Houston Texas area.  The POP3 server will Not allow either of my two applications to Login. NOTE....: I am able to login into my account through an internet Browser OK and send and receive email in my online account.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

error code: 0x8019019a

What does this error code mean? I cannot receive or send email on my computer. I can, however receive it on my cell phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help finding an ATT person to resync my email ID for bellsouth.net

Months ago I finally talked to someone at ATT who knew how to fix my problem. I can log on to my email on a web browser via currently.com which goes to mail.yahoo.com. I can see my email in the preview pane but when I select an email it won't load.  I get the swirly blue circle.  This hap

Questions

ATT is blocking our website.

Our company runs multiple websites and after hours of deduction we came to the realization that ATT is the only service blocking our website. How do we get this fixed?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having trouble logging into my email account

I cannot login to my email account - the dialog box says I have the wrong password. It’s the same password I’ve always used.  So when I try to reset the password, I cannot remember the answers to my security questions.  How else can I reset my password so I can get into my email?  I’

Questions

Locked out of email account with "Too many attempts" message

Is anyone else running into this problem? I keep encountering this message, even upon a first attempt for the day, and even when I'm instructed by Support that things are fixed and to try again.  Frustrating!

Questions

Prodigy hosts not accepting TLS

Could someone please help on the TLS issue that we are seeing with prodigy based email hosts ?   We  have configured to send emails only using TLS to certain domains hosted by Prodigy but  if TLS is not accepted then our mails will get undelivered.   Could someone help me on this ?   you can reach m

Questions

Synchronization between Outlook 2013 and online email.

Continuing to have problems on synchronization between Outlook 2013 and online webmail for the last year. Not sure why this worked for years before, but suspect it began when a new tech switched me from POP3 to IMAP without understanding the need for numerous subfolders.  I have redone my prof

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.