AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

J
The static IP that ATT assigned me are on the SORBS BlackList since 2004 !!

The Static IPs that ATT assigned my business account are on the SORBS Black List. So I asked for a new set of IP's that are not one the BlackList, and then they gave me another set of IP's that are also on the SORBS Black List. When I ask SORBS to remove the IP's from the blacklist they will not

Questions

How can I link my gmail account with gmail account

I want to link my gmail account with my sbcglobal.net(yahoo)

Questions

How to stop Yahoomail from filtering SPAM

I access my ATT email through POP3, and I have my own software to manage spam, phishing and bulk mail, and I never use a browser to check email.The problem I have is that yahoomail is still invalidly classifying email as SPAM, and it is never delivered to me. I recently missed some important emails

Questions

I NEED TO UPDATE OR CHANGE MY SBCGLOBAL.NET PASSWORD ON MY PC.

I forgot my pin in Micrsoft Edge and reset it. I now get a message that I thave tried too many times and need to reset or change my SBCGLOBAL password. I have not been able to change the password. How do chnage or update my pass word?

Questions

boardband device access is someone change

smart home manager is not work . also, billing cycle is something wrong too. sometime, modem lower light is red, but internet is working. for connect wireless i see only available Wi-Fi routers is that i used a long time ago and month. before, JUL/26th/2021 , new personal open DSL service with techn

Questions

How do I set up my att.net email address on my Kindle?

How do I set up my att.net email address on my Kindle? I keep getting a msg that says my email or password is wrong. And it's not.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

generate an app password isn't an option

I'm trying to connect an app to my yahoo account. In the instructions it says to go the account security and click generate app password, but the only option I get is change password.  Is this because I have an old att.com account?  Is there anyway to generate app password with this type

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2 step verification

I want to add 2 step verification and it is not listed as an option under account info/security

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to get authentication e-mails from Game companies

Since switching ISPs, I set up ATT.net e-mail addresses to handle my game accounts. On 3 companies, EA, Steam and Blizzard, I was able to switch e-mails no problems. But for Ubisoft and Bethesda (Elderscrollsonline) after switching e-mail address I can not receive their verification e-mails. In both

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I unmerge AT&T and Yahoo email accounts?

You may have been notified that your E-mail account is about to get unmerged. You may have had a merged account where your AT&T E-mail and Yahoo E-mail were merged into a single account, which allowed the password and inboxes to be shared. If you are not sure if you have a merged account, it

Questions

adding contacts

how do i add contacts on my at&t cingular flip phone 1V

Questions

I have an @yahoo.com account

I tried to log into my email today to recover a password And quickly found out my problem was just beginning. This account has never been linked to at&t and I have tried everything that has been suggested above, yet it still redirects.  And even the redirects is incorrect because it tells

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.