Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

G
Outlook mobile stopped downloading new messages

Using mobile outlook. Last tue 11/16/2021 was the last day outlook received email. Outlook 2019 works fine on PC and I can sign in thru my browsers. Have tried all the troubleshooting steps, delete and reinstall account, deleting casche. Installed yahoo mail app but I hate ads and it's not worth pay

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email settings when using non-att.net address

Can't find anything in the forum about this, and email setup info (i.e. this link: https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1010489 ) is still not helpful. 2-3 years ago, I ditched Charter/ Spectrum and switched to AT&T.  They were correct that I could continue to use my @char

Questions

sbcglobal account settings out of date, can't get email

I use microsoft edge, which is up to date. When opening my email program i get the message" sbcglobal settings are out of date". It asks me to change my password, which I have don't but it still won't recognize it. So now i can't get into email on the PC, the tablet, or the phone.

Questions

Email password not working according to ATT

ATT kicked me out of my email requesting I log in with my password. I entered my password (which has been working for months on end) and ATT says its wrong. Try to re-set password. No option choice for text notification. Do not know answers to 2 security questions, which I do not recall ever setting

Questions

ATT Wireless number required to sign in to email account?

When I try to sign into my [email scrubbed] webmail account after entering my login and password, I get a notice requiring me to update my profile information by entering my zip code and wireless number which can be used to text me a code if needed to reset my password or recover my account.  Howeve

Questions

Update of my security information

After I filled out security questions, you required a wireless phone number. You then sent a code number for me to enter to gain access to my account to this number.  I do not receive any text messages on my wireless account, they are all blocked by Verizon.  I need for this code to be se

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locked out of all sub accounts: You don't have permission to edit the password for this sub-account.

This sub-account is linked to an AT&T Access ID. You don't have permission to edit the password for this sub-account.  First it started with 2 sub accounts last week and now a third....No one can get any of their email now, called 800-288-2020 after talking 30 minutes they said go to local ATT store

Questions

outlook error 0x800ccc0e

outlook can not download folder inbox from the IMAP email server

Questions

Yahoo mail being redirected to ATT and then not logging in

All of a sudden, my Yahoo Mail is being redirected to an ATT login page. When I enter my user name and password, it doesn't recognize it. It does not even recognize the back-up e-mail address I used in Yahoo. That account links to my seller platforms, and I have things I need to ship from that a

Questions

Set up issues with outlook 2016 and yahoo mail

Did a wipe and load on my laptop about a year ago and have not been able to set up my outlook 2016 since. I keep getting the following error "The connection to the incoming (IMAP) server was dropped.  Please check the incoming (IMAP) server settings and try again." I have tried several things

Questions

Sorry, we don't recognize this email.

I have had my email address with AT&T for over 20 years. It was working fine yesterday. Now when I try to log on, I get the message "Sorry, we don't recognize this email." If I try to send an email to my att.net email from my work email, it bounces back.   I'm trying to access through Chrome. I have

Questions

I have blocked MAC address and used SMart Home Manager but unknown device is still connecting to my wifi

There are unknown devices connecting to my WiFi. After blocking the MAC address through the online sight and blocking internet service through the Smart Home Manager- their usage is still substantial. The usage is more than mine and significantly slows my internet down. Why is this happening and why

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.