Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Email message going to draft folder

When I attempt to send an email message, it goes to my draft folder and not to the intended receiver. Help!

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Resolving Email Blocking Problems

att.net is blocking legitimate email from my server and the error that is returned to the sending server instructs me to send the error to 553 5.3.0

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I login to access my bellsout.net email?

PLEASE tell me how to access my bellsouth.net email account.  ugh

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

I don't want to post. I just want to see what email I received

I'm locked out of my emails. I don't have that much time to live than to be wasting hours trying to get into my emails.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

email scam?..ACCOUNT CLOSURE

got this email, think its a scamDear User, Sign-In your AT&T Mail for verification before 24hours to avoid account closure. Please use the link below

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

sbcglobal.net support

suddenly, I am unable to access my sbcglobal.net email.  Yesterday, I was able to access emails on phone but not laptop.  Today I am unable to sign in

posted 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocked messages 553 5.3.0 alph145 DNSBL:RBL 521

Hello, Our mail server was blocked by your mail server al-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net with message:relay=al-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net[144.160.235.143]:25, d

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Hacked network need advice

My Girlfriends home network is being hacked. Her son is now away at college but the problems are the same. I replaced the router But the Network still

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Smart Home Manager with device “Local Host”

I have a device in the “other” category on my AT&T Smart Home Manager titled Local Host.  It allows for me to block this device, but I would like to k

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Blacklist removal request

My company uses Sendgrid as a means to relay signups, password resets and invoicing to clients, however our direct IP address (168.245.66.100) from th

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago