Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

R

Accepted Solution

email@att.net question

I'm switching internet providers going from ATT DSL to Xfinity because of no ATT fiber options in my area. I have an att.net email address that is heavily used. Will this EMAIL address be terminated after I drop ATT as my ISP ? Trying to determine if I'll need to update to a new email address &

Questions

Single vs. multiple clicks to open email

Usually, it takes only one click to open my email. But a couple of days ago that changed. Now I must click twice or more to open an email. Can anyone here direct me to a setting that I can use to change back to using a single click to open my email? Background: I have looked everywhere for an

Questions

Letter about a refund

Received a letter in the mail about eligibility to receive a refund if I was an account owner between March 2017 and April 2021. Gave me a unique identifier code. Is this legit?

Questions

Message saying too many attempts to log in to ATT email.

I log into my ATT email on my desktop and it will automatically log in for two weeks without the need to manually log in. At the end of the two-week period, as always, I need to log in again.  But recently, when I try to log in with the correct user ID and password, I get a message saying ther

Questions

McAfee security suite

I have been using the included McAfee security suite with my internet service for years. Lately I am having messages from McAfee popping up every few minutes saying my service has expired and wanting me to pay to restore/extend service. They are quite annoying. I just close them but they keep comin

Questions

All Email disappears on my new iPhone 12 using Outlook 2019 on att.net.

I have purchased a new iPhone 12 from AT&T and now my email disappears and a message stating No Email comes up. My wife does not have this problem with her iPhone 8 on Verizon using Outlook.  I did not have this on my iPhone 8.  I have experimented with getting the phone to again read

Questions

Can't get Outlook 365 to My AT&T/Yahoo Email

I have tried dozens of times to connect to my AT&T/Yahoo mail account. I have tried using the inbound/outbound servers with both a password and secure mail key.  I have tried using the Yahoo servers.  I have checked passwords for verification.  No luck with any of it.  I am

Questions

locked out of email account

all of a sudden Ive been locked out of my account that Ive had for 25 plus years. get error code 205.2

Questions

Sbcglobal.net

Unable to log in. I have tried everything I've seen others do online, nothing works.

Questions

IP address blocked

Our ip is blocked in AT&T, Please let me know how to delist it.

Questions

Login assistance

Attempting to login to myATT in order to reset password on legacy swbell.net account. I have no idea the answers to the security questions. Is there another way to verify account or is there a number or chat that can assist. I have tried searching this site and ATT support but things I find like dig

Questions

Not Found on Accelerator: Description: Your request on the specified host was not found.

Has anyone found a solution to this, or has AT&T refused to offer support, which is what it's sounding like? This is ridiculous AT&T!!  Like most others, I have cleared cache, cleared cookies, changed browsers, disabled firewall, disabled all security and reset my password.  I still get the, Not Fou

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.