Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

S

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Secure Mail Key stopped working. What's next? Make a new one?

Several weeks ago, we received a notice that we needed to link some accounts within AT&T. Since then, our password for our primary email address (same as the account, we think) stopped working. I created a secure mail key and eventually got our email to start working again with that key. However

Questions

Download Yahoo! Emails To Desktop Computer

I have been searching for the best way to backup and archive all of my Yahoo! emails to the hard drive on my desktop. The only way to do this seems to be to purchase a third party app as there seems to be no way to do it through Yahoo! There are many programs available, from $50.00 to $150.00. Any o

Questions

Locked out of my email

I have been locked out of my email for about a week now. Customer service said I tried to log back in too many times and to wait 24 hours and then go in and change my password.  I have tried that with no success.  I cleared my browser cookies and have waited over 48 hours with still being

Questions

Closed

Help Please

Hi there, I am really hoping you can help me. My husband worked for your office in Ireland but is unable to make contact with the phone number. We have tried to access the building also but everyone seems to be working from home and uncontactable. The phone rings out. He requires a reference from

Questions

Closed

DNSBL:RBL 521 - ATT Blocking our Emails

Hi AT&T. It appears that our server's IP address is being blocked by the A&T mail servers. Can you please whitelist the IP address 23.92.176.100. The server sends important autoresponder emails to incoming students about their enrollment and we believe that they may not be receiving their m

Questions

Reset Password

II forgot my password. I tried various possibilities and got this message:  Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] I went to reset my password, but did not recognize the

Questions

Fraud department

I received an email from AT&T stating that I tried to change my user id. I did not.  I sent this email to abuse@att.net and got an acknowledgement email but no follow up.  I called the 888 471 4576 number waited 40 minutes and finally got someone whom sounded drunk and disconnected me

Questions

swbell.net IMAP sub folder sync (Outlook)

Hi there.I have a customer with an SWbell.net email address.For some reason the Outlook client will not sync the IMAP folders under the inbox, despite showing in webmail. Send and receive are working just fine. New outlook profile behaves the same way.Multiple forums indicate this is either an AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Help With Your @Currently.com Email

What is Currently going on? In short, Currently.com is a new free email service powered by AT&T. We're here to help and we'd love to get your feedback.    Want to check out the new email? Go to currently.com Select the Sign-On button located on the upper right section

Questions

Accepted Solution

email@att.net question

I'm switching internet providers going from ATT DSL to Xfinity because of no ATT fiber options in my area. I have an att.net email address that is heavily used. Will this EMAIL address be terminated after I drop ATT as my ISP ? Trying to determine if I'll need to update to a new email address &

Questions

Single vs. multiple clicks to open email

Usually, it takes only one click to open my email. But a couple of days ago that changed. Now I must click twice or more to open an email. Can anyone here direct me to a setting that I can use to change back to using a single click to open my email? Background: I have looked everywhere for an

Questions

Letter about a refund

Received a letter in the mail about eligibility to receive a refund if I was an account owner between March 2017 and April 2021. Gave me a unique identifier code. Is this legit?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.