AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a log in. Logging in is not immediately smooth, though. First, sign in screen appears and asks for email address only. Once you enter this, click "Next"

Questions

(19927)

Accepted Solution

possible scam email

just received an email from AT&T offering next month free for the SOS outage. it came from [email scrubbed]   did anyone else get this?

Questions

Router Used to view Phone History?

Can the owner of an ATT router view what apps were used on a phone thats connected to wifi?

Questions

Block a website

Recently, I received a message box when I opened up ActiveArmor. The message was there was a website that could be malware. It gave me two choices to close, or to proceed anyway. If I want to block that website, do I choose close or do I choose Proceed anyway?

Questions

Smart Home Manager

In smart home manager I have MDIX set as automatic. Is that correct? Does it mean I am connected to another remote computer?

Questions

SMB Port 445 OUTBOUND being Blocked by AT&T???

I'm a AT&T Fiber user and own a small business at home. It's been a horrible experience trying to get a network technician from AT&T on the phone that understands the need here. From what I have read, AT&T blocks OUTGOING port 445/SMB by default, and it may be possible to contact the

Questions

Minecraft Port Forwarding Not Working Despite Following All Steps

Hello AT&T Community, I'm reaching out after hitting a wall with an issue I've been facing: Minecraft port forwarding not working on my network. I've been down the rabbit hole of forum threads, both here and on other sites, trying every recommended solution to get port forwarding to work for my

Questions

ATT/Smart Home blocking my legitimate website

We have some customers trying to look at our webpage, which shows as blocked when trying to navigate to it. I can't find any negative reviews or reputation on my website from any source online. The site's been up for 3 years now, but recently had someone revamp it. How can I fix this or how can I

Questions

AT&T is blocking my website

My website, which has no reason to be blocked for spam, has been blocked for multiple customers. I have confirmed with Squarespace, my domain and website manager that the problem is on AT&T's end.

Questions

email access

I have been unable to sign in to my att.yahoo email account for the last three days.

Questions

Home Internet - HP Laptop user - I need TCP or UDP info to open ports 25 and 53 on my firewall. HELP?

I just bought a new HP laptop and I need to open ports 25 and 53 on my firewall. I don't know the protocol type (TCP or UDP).  Any ideas on this needed information?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(4)
How to Securely Access Your NAS Remotely: VPN Recommendations Needed!

Hey, everyone! So, I've been tinkering with my NAS setup, and I'm looking for some advice. I want to be able to access my NAS from anywhere, you know, like when I'm chilling at a coffee shop or on vacation, but I'm kinda paranoid about security. I've heard that using a VPN can make your connection

Questions

DESBLOQUEO DEL IMEI

BUENAS TARDES, POR ESTE MEDIO SOLICITO EL DESBLOQUEO DEL IMEI NRO: (Editado para eliminar información personal) // IMEI2 NRO: (Editado para eliminar información personal) 4 DE MI IPHONE 13 PRO MAX CON NUMERO DE SERIE: (Editado para eliminar información personal). NUMERO DE MODE

Questions

email access

I have been unable to sign in to my att.yahoo email account for the last three days.

Questions

Extremely Slow Internet

For about the past 2 months, I've noticed our internet speed has greatly reduced, it's making it hard to even simply browse the web (speeds under 1mpbs download and less than 0.5mbps upload.) I've done research and found out that AT&T is trying to terminate DSL internet. Checking all router cabl

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.