Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

i can not get the new format email for ie only the old classic,

Any solutions for why I can not get the new format email for IE.  It always wants me to switch to the old classic.  Why?Thank you for your time,Nanamo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Option to delete subaccounts is missing?

I used to be able to delete subaccounts as needed but now that option is gone.  I am only able to disable them.  What happened?  Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moving a subaccount to another DSL account

My wife's email account is still attached to her family's DSL account. It is a subaccount on her parents' account. They are disabling their DSL so she

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

For the McAfee Security Suite,one Mac and the second is a pc?

How do I add a second computer under the McAfee Security Suite service if one is a Mac and the second is a PC?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set up Outlook 2010 email for another provider

I am attempting to set up an email account for another provider in Outlook 2010. I have changed all the appropriate settings for outbound email, but I

Questions

Oops your email can't load

Everytime I try looking at my email, I get the "oops your email can't load".   I started getting this message last Sunday, before that it worked just

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Should/can I re-install the ATT EMail Program ?

Exp:I accidentally clicked on a shoddy spam type download, but, have (I think) un-installed it successfully.Now, I find that I have a problem with my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Suspended sub-account?

One of my subaccounts is returning the following message when i try to send email to it: "550 [SUSPEND] Mailbox currently suspended" what do I do to f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locked out of e-mail

I just sent a bunch of e-mails to my clients like I have dozens of times before over the years and now my account is locked up.  This is more than an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing password for a yahoo,.com email address.

Hello! I am extremely frustrated. I have a yahoo.com email address which was recently hacked into. I would like to change the password. In following t

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.