Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Migrating email from att.net to a gmail account

Hi, Is there any easy way to move saved folders and saved email from my att.net account to a gmail account ?

Questions

Setup Scan to Email - SMTP

I am trying to setup a Lexmark MFP to scan to email through my ATT account, but it is failing.     I am using the following settings:   Primary SM

Questions

Email typing lag

I am experiencing a serious lag when typing emails in att.net. How can I fix this problem?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

IMAP Mail for @ATT.NET

What are the IMAP settings for ATT.NET mail ???

Questions

Email goes to trash

Approximately 5 or 6 days ago my email began appearing briefly in inbox, then going directly to trash.  It occurs on my iphone 6s and Ipad Air2.  I us

Questions

Closed

How to remove annoying Hillary Clinton ad from my Email Sign-in

I've asked AT&T/Yahoo to please remove this ad from my sign-in page, I find it extremely offensive. Anyone know how to configure this repulsive face o

Questions

unknown on network

Can anyone tell me what this is unknownf45fd470a959.attlocal.netI have accounted for all devices on my ssid except this one what is it...

Questions

att e-mail password is not accepted -what do i do?to remedy the situation?l

my 12/14 e-mail password is not accepted so i can't retrieve msgs. now what?  3/1/16jeannette

Questions

How to private message or email Social Care Customer Service Reps?

I recently switched from DSL to U-verse Internet, and added DIRECTV.  The billing appears to be incorrect.  I would prefer to email my questions rathe

Questions

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I need to file a customer service complaint...so I have write a letter to an office located in Oakland California. If your customer service reps don't

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.