Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Why can't I move an email into a folder without going out of my email and then coming back in???

When I want to move a read email into a folder I have created to store it, why won't it move unless I go out of my email altogether and then come back

Questions

AT&T emails are NOT secure

It is a shame that AT&T is not encrypting email messages while they’re in transit, leaving them wide open to eavesdropping. Guys, wake up! This is the

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

randyb_1 

6 years ago

Questions

copying multiple email addresses

How do I copy multiple email addresses?  I have 30 email addresses I want to copy from one email to put into another one...the old system let me highl

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rockinlisa 

6 years ago

Questions

No temp password option

hello, I was going through the password reset options there was no choose a temp password option! So Im pretty much screwed right? I dont know my 2nd

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bsparks1025 

7 years ago

Questions

can not move multiple emails under same heading to different folders

How do I move multiple emails that are under the same post to different folders. With the new email set up I can not mark one email and move to a fold

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

7 years ago

Questions

Email and Download Attachments

Message to AT&T FORUM and NORTON FORUM- May 25, 2014Ever since AT&T/Yahoo introduced thier latest web-based email program, I have been experiencing th

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

I cant access my email my password is being rejected

I have ben trying for the past few days to acces my att.net email.Ive tried reseting the password but i no longer hve access to the alternte email. I

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

email sent via att.net on Internet Explorer is NOT showing up in my "sent" folder in MS Outlook

at work I can't use Microsoft Outlook to access my att.net email so I use att.net on internet explorer.  but today i went to look for a "sent" message

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lem3 

7 years ago

Questions

unable to log onto my @yahoo.com acct & being sent in and endless loop

Hope this is the correct forum.  Somehow, overnight, I can no longer access my @yahoo.com emails on my notebook, nor on my home computer. When trying

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

richg99 

7 years ago

Questions

Forwarding Email to a different email address

I want to have one email account forwarded to another. How can I do that so my emails are delivered to one spot?

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Computer-Joe 

7 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts