Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Forgot security questions to change password for sbcglobal.net email address

I have an old sbcglobal.net email address.  In light of the Yaho security breach, I would like to change my password.  I can't remember the answers to

Questions

Need help with resetting ATT.net powered by Yahoo! Email paswword

I have accidentally locked myself out of my email account, and I cannot reset by password, as it somehow populated itself with my regular Yahoo! email

Questions

Syncing internet contacts with Outlook

I use outlook on my computer at home and want to be able to sync my contacts with my SBCGlobal.net email account.  Email syncs fine, but not the conta

Questions

Locked out of Bellsouth.net email

I have a bellsouth.net email account I've been using for years in my business both on my phone and desktop. A couple years back, after a computer cras

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change name on outgoing email

Hi, I want to change my outgoing email name but it only alllows me to change my profile name.When I send out my email it says who it was sent from and

Questions

Change Sub-Account passwords; How????

In light of Yahoo's recent security breech, I decided to change all my e-mail account passwords, since Yahoo is somehow connected to the @sbcglobal.ne

Questions

Return email now has @naij.com in it when I send email

Help, somehow my @sbcglobal.net email now sends with the return address of @naij.com and I cannot figure out how to change it, it happens from the web

Questions

Cant Change Sub-account email passwords

Because of the Yahoo breech I wanted to change my passwords. However, when I log in to my main account and try to edit the passwords for my email sub

Questions

unmerge yahoo mail and att (sbcglobal) account

Hi,I used to have DSL and had @sbcglobal.net email. Somehow my account was linked to Yahoo Mail. Now I went to reset Yahoo Mail password and redirecte

Questions

Comcast emails returned

Lately, emails sent to Comcast users are being returned.  Then after a few days, it corrects itself.  And then it happens again.  Who should I contact

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.