AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

B
EMAIL locked

I am locked out of my email account. Due to a change made in December the customer service representatives are telling me that they cannot verbally reset my password. They can only send a reset link to the email address that I am locked out of!!!!! Tell me exactly how that is supposed to help. I hav

Questions

Not receiving emails but can send them

I was given the att email address years ago but never used it.  I used it to register for a job site yesterday and I signed into it yesterday and was surprised to see zero emails.  I sent an email from the account to a different email account that I have and received it. I replied back to my att ema

Questions

Problems with my internet connection on one of my TVs

I have been enjoying viewing on two tvs in my home for several months. Yesterday one of the TVs is telling me that it is not able of making connection and advises me to contact you. Can you assist me in resolving this issue?

Questions

Unused att.net email address NOT Receiving Email, but can send

Why is it that an unused email address can only send email and not receive any email. I need support since after 2.5 hours on the phone not answer could be provided other than searching the support website for answers. Please help me.

Questions

Cannot log into my sbcglobal.net email account

Hello, My Name is Ted Pappas and I have not been able to log into my old email account this past month. I have had 3 major brain surgeries in the last six months and have locked myself out. BUT they always were able to give me a temporary password over the phone after I verified who I was. For secu

Questions

security key for bellsouth email

I am trying to set up my bellsouth email on a new computer that I got and the security key I have for my old computer is not working. How do I get a new security key for my new computer?  When I try to log in to att.net with my bellsouth email it won't work.  It will only allow me to logi

Questions

Can't access email with password/ can't remember security questions

Hi there I was attempting access my email online from my office computer, as I have done for years. The email system told me the password was incorrect. I know that wasn't true because I was still signed in on my phone and laptop. I tried resetting the password via the ATT.com website but I could

Questions

Email Password Won't reset

I get this error on my first try to log-in. I have waited more than 24 hours between tries. Security questions don't work and my saved password isn't working. This is happening on my sbcglobal email and my yahoo email. It will not allow me to reset my password. Is there another way to authenticate m

Questions

Suddenly can't sign in to email

My grandmother has had a bellsouth email account for decades at this point. A couple of weeks ago, however, the system stopped letting her sign in - it is saying that her account is locked for too many attempts to sign in, despite the fact that her password has not changed. To reset her password, it

Questions

Unable to reset password

We received the CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]. We are unable to reset the password because we do not have the answers to the security questions.  It has been more than 24 hours and we do have the correct password, but we are still locked out.  How do we get back in?

Questions

Bellsouth email, AT&T ID, password reset, infinite do-loop. Ugh

All I would like to do is set up an email account on my computer but I am stuck in a loop with the Bellsouth email I use, and the AT&T ID, and the password reset function not allowing the email to change passwords. I can't enter the email address and get the password reset(by sending an email

Questions

Sbcglobal.net Locked Account

Called multiple times for assistance with unlocking my email account. Several different answers and was directed to try in person at an AT&T store. Now being told not much can be done.   Please help.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.