AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a log in. Logging in is not immediately smooth, though. First, sign in screen appears and asks for email address only. Once you enter this, click "Next"

Questions

(19932)
Scam Text

Can someone please report this link to ATT. It's regarding the MAX app.  It's an obvious scam that is trying to obtain your username and password. Thanks! (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

McAfee download doesn't work!

Link is broke. Trying to upgrade computers and redownload McAfee.  1 computer was successful a week ago.  Now link doesn't work. Called customer support.  No help and not aware of problem.  They sent me to McAfee support.  They said its Att's problem.  After going b

Questions

att mcafee antivirus

I'm still getting the message that I don't have the proper speed but my plan is the 300 mbp why won't let me download it any help

Questions

404 The page could not be found

what happened to my post?

Questions

How to remove wifi network from MacOS list?

I created a WiFi network, then I created another one. I want to delete the first one so it doesn't show up in the macOS list of available networks. I don't want to make each device forget the old network -- I want to delete the old one so that no one (including me) ever sees it again.

Questions

Closed

My AT&T data is being used by fraudsters

I canceled my AT&T DSL back in 2015. Last week, my AT&T data was used by fraudsters in an attempt to open a credit card. I know this because the email address they used was unique to my AT&T service (the email looks like att@<my personal domain>.com). Also last week, I started

Questions

Ps5 connection

Recently upgraded to a new router and now when I try to connect to the WiFi it tells me that my internet provider is preventing it from connecting

Questions

Smart Home disconnected my solar panel communication

Smart home suggested I combine my WiFi channels into one channel. As far as I know I only had the 5G and the non 5G (2.4mgHz?). That turned into a chore because all the hardware connected to the non 5G had to be signed in again with the same password and it did not work for my solar panel system (En

Questions

email to cell phone

I can no longer send from att.net address to someone's PHONE (used to be able to do this easily), nor get a reply from phone to att.net. Other email clients (sigh) work, but att.net does not. And it used to! Help! Nothing wrong with computer or phones....

Questions

internet

my xbox wont connect to the internet but my phone connects perfectly fine and the wifi is working perfectly good

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
How to Securely Access Your NAS Remotely: VPN Recommendations Needed!

Hey, everyone! So, I've been tinkering with my NAS setup, and I'm looking for some advice. I want to be able to access my NAS from anywhere, you know, like when I'm chilling at a coffee shop or on vacation, but I'm kinda paranoid about security. I've heard that using a VPN can make your connection

Questions

DESBLOQUEO DEL IMEI

BUENAS TARDES, POR ESTE MEDIO SOLICITO EL DESBLOQUEO DEL IMEI NRO: (Editado para eliminar información personal) // IMEI2 NRO: (Editado para eliminar información personal) 4 DE MI IPHONE 13 PRO MAX CON NUMERO DE SERIE: (Editado para eliminar información personal). NUMERO DE MODE

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.