The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

If I drop AT&T internet can I keep my Yahoo email account??

If I drop AT&T internet can I keep my Yahoo email account??

Questions

my att email cannot access imap server for use in Outlook

I have used imap settings in Outlook for years, now get a message "cannot access imap server", Outlook stopped working completely, and there are contant popups asking for my password ((which otherwise works fine on my iphone email app and on the att/yahoo email website). I paid an IT guy to correct

Questions

Can't login to my email

Keep getting: Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. Care Code: 205.2 [LU003] I've forgotten what my security answers were and so I can't change my password

Questions

Upgrade to Newest Version yahoo!mailpro 2021 - SCAM?

Just received the following email this morning. It appears to be a SCAM.  Is this correct? Dear yahooAol User, Prior to YahooAoMaill! Agreement Y

Questions

Unable to reset password, last name requirement does not work

I'm unable to access my att.net email, getting the following message "Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]"The problem is my last name on this account is only one character long. When trying to

Questions

Cannot login to my at&t account.

I changed my password about a month ago because the system refused to log me into my AT&T account. And now with that same username and password (yahoo email from the sbcglobal.net days) the system once again refuses to log me into my account.I'm not going to change my password every single time

Questions

Forgot password and security questions

I have been locked out of my att.net email for 2 days.  I can’t remember the password and when asked security questions I don’t recall my answers (opened Account in 2007).  I have tried going through myatt but keep going in circles.  How can I get back in my email?

Questions

Cannot access my Yahoo email on my Apple Mac. Can on my iPhone.

I cannot access my Yahoo email on my mac computer. What used to work does not now. When I try to log in, I get an ATT log in page. I don't know which ID and password to use but nothing seems to work. However, I do not have any problem accessing my Yahoo email on my iphone like I always have done. I

Questions

Bellsouth.net email account

Good Evening, I have a bellsouth.net email account that I can't get into. I'm a widow and the account was in my husbands name. I don't have the user id and when I try to reset the password or get an account verification it goes to another email that I'm not associated with. I assume it's another

Questions

Maximum pst file size

I am helping someone convert a pop3 email setup in outlook to use imap. I will back up her local pst file, delete her email account in outlook, setup a new imap account and then import her mail from the backed up pst file.  Since the mail will now be on AT&T servers, what is the maximum si

Questions

Please Help - CARE CODE: 201 - cannot access email!

All of a sudden, I cannot access my sbcglobal.net email that I've had for 20ish yrs on our desktop or laptop. I can still get to it through the yahoo app on my phone but when I try to add it through the app on my husband or daughters phone - I get the same error. I have scoured the internet and this

Questions

cannot get into myu bellsouth.net emails

I looked at several others who had the same issue, I tried everything. I need help Capitol One my credit card & credit monitor provider sent me a certified letter that my email at Bellsouth.net had been found on the dark web and that my information is out there. How could AT&T let this happe

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.