Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

A
My email is deactivated and they say it can't be recovered

Hello there. I've had an sbcglobal email for about 27 years. Today when I tried to log in it said due to security concerns, I have to change my password. Not great, but ok. Then when I tried to reset my password it said after I entered it, and my last name it said "we don't have enough info to reset

Questions

Unable to use email on Kindle Fire

When I try to set up my email account on my Fire 10 I receive the message "Unable to set up account. Message from email provider email address or password incorrect". I am putting in the correct info.  Please help.  Thank you.

Questions

Locked out of sbcglobal.net email. Password reset doesn't work, called and rep couldn't do it either.

My wife has had this sbcglobal.net email address for years. She got a new phone and tried to sign in but apparently forgot her password. We tried the password reset option and no luck, it asks us her User ID and when we put in her email address it says thats no good, to call 800-288-2020. We c

Questions

How to setup att.net Emails in Outlook 2010

My computer has a new Motherboard and CPU. Required Win 10 reinstall. Spent hours with ATT documents and a long time on the phone with the no help desk. They tell me to call Microsoft. I followed the ATT documents setting up Outlook. It keeps failing for the server rejecting the logon. Does anyone k

Questions

email setup

I have 3 email address', I can setup the other 2 in Thunderbird, mindspring and several other apps. I can't setup my sbcglobal account in any of them.  I can log in to yahoo just fine.  They both have the same password, right?

Questions

can't restore or reset e-mail password

Sometime yesterday afternoon I was suddenly unable to send/receive e-mails @ sbcglobal.net. I tried re-logging in, received a dialog box stating "We've noticed activity that suggests your password may ne compromised" Care Code 23.2. I've talked to 4 ATT Tech support staff and was told by 2 of them

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to add new email subaccount to Outlook 2019

Unable to add new email subaccount to Outlook 2019

Questions

Unable to access sbcglobal.net email!…. ATT customer service unable to help because I don’t have ATT

I just got a new iPhone 13pro and when trying to reset up my email it no longer works… I then tried to do everything recommended by ATT online info/and call to customer support and apple customer service. We have not had ATT for awhile now and have never had this issue until now. I am unable to logi

Questions

I have not been receiving an expected email from my credit union since 7/13/2021

I have complained and the credit union says that SBCGlobal.net has been blocking other members incoming email from a specific address. I cannot find a note that it has been blocked by me and have looked at the regular "how to unblock emai" stuff to no avail. The incoming email is from [email scrubbe

Questions

locked out of email and att.com on all devices help

i have been locked out of email on iPhone and now on PC. "Too many attempts"  cannot find a telephone number for support to speak with a live person.  HELP

Questions

email, facebook and twitter icons not active on Yahoo website

Would like to send Yahoo article to email, but email icon grayed out. How to fix?

Questions

Folders

When I hoover over my folder I'm told I have unread messages but when I click on the folder I'm told the folder is empty and I get a video. The "rename" folder function does not work. Has something changed with AT&T?????

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.