Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

E
Not receiving FB password reset emails

I have been trying to recover my FB password for a couple of months now. FB logs show the password reset email is being sent, but nothing is arriving

Questions

Is my old prodigy.net email account going to be accessible if I cancel my Frontier landline

I have had a prodigy.net email account for many, many years. It was originally connected to my AT&T telephone line.  Then Frontier purchased

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Forward email with image.

When I forward an email, the imbedded image does not forward. Is that an option somewhere? I am using the AT&T Yahoo email client.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Dale.Houg 

5 hours ago

Questions

ATT sub account suddenly getting this Care code 205.4 message on any browser login, Mac or Windows

My wife's ATT sub account [email scrubbed] is getting this Care code 205.4 ever since yesterday 1/25/2021 , cannot login to her okay account from any

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.4

Been trying to log into my sbcglobal.net legacy account since April. So far, nobody has gotten back to me. Have spent numerous hours trying to fix thi

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

TVu 

6 hours ago

Questions

My estranged spouse signed into my ATT account and transferred it to him now I do not have access to email from any of my devices.

The account was in my name only. I called customer service and of course they want the four digit pin and password that is created when you transfer

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

2FA & Account Security page blank

My sbcglobal.net account was hacked but fortunately, I did not lose control over the account. I have changed my password but want to add an additional

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Win 

7 hours ago

Questions

Transfer sbcglobal.net email account out of AT&T?t

I haven't had any AT&T accounts for years, but still use sbcglobal.net email. I have a my Yahoo profile with this address but its so complicated t

Questions

att.net and sbcglobal.net blocking my emails

att.net and sbcglobal.net are blocking emails I send to users with those domains. How can I remove that block?

Questions

Att.net email does not receive or send any emails

I have an att.net email address which is not working at all. I don't use it often but I do need it for password resets on some acounts. However, I can

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts