Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

K
Email issue

We have office 365 on lenova laptop. My husbands sbcglobal.net synchs ok. But he has an Att.net email that he uses and we cannot get it to work on the

Questions

I've been hacked

I have called AT&T and only received a recording.   Anyone have a number so that I can talk to a person?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

6 hours ago

Questions

Cannot login to att.net email

When I try login to att.net email, I got " Not Found on Accelerator Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the locat

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

melquaides 

9 hours ago

Questions

McAfee ant-virus free program with ATT

I have a new computer setup. How do I get the complimentary McAfee to load onto my system?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Desperate to recover old sbcglobal.net email

I am locked out of Facebook and Amazon because they are no longer recognizing my email address. How do I get help with this? 

Questions

forward emails to gmail

I need my AT&T email address forwarded to my gmail email address.

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

12 hours ago

Questions

Unable to access my free email account since last July. I used to get my temp password on an alternative email ID but not any more.

Unable to access my free email account since last July. I used to get my temp password on an alternative email ID but not any more.   I have b

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Recovering old sbcglobal email account

Hello, I need some help recovering my old sbcglobal email account. I haven't accessed this email account for a few years now, but I have some informat

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

14 hours ago

Questions

bulk mail email

how can i eliminate the bulk mail folder in my at&t email accounts and have those emails sent directly to my inbox?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 hours ago

Questions

I need to access my bellsouthnet email and I can no longer get to it through Yahoo mail

Can anyone help me with getting to this email? I do not have an ATT account unless my DIRECT TV account is one? But even with that I do not know how t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts