Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Is This Message from AT&T or is it a scam or hacker??

I have received a message from att-services.bus@email03.sbc.com.    It says: Dear UserYour AT&T Mail Version is outdated and has expired in the databa

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

554 6.6.0 Error sending message for delivery

I am getting the SMTP error message :554 6.6.0 Error sending message for delivery..." when I try to send a piece of mail via POP3. I have trtied diff

posted 

Yesterday at 8:49 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:16 PM

recovering an sbcglobal.net email

I do not have an AT & T account. But I am trying to get back into my email that was locked and I am unable to reset the password. What can I do.

posted 

Today at 3:25 PM

ATT Email Problem

I have an old ATT Email account that until recently was running through a Yahoo server. ATT just changed to their server and now I cannot send emails.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 8:46 AM

Started just a day or two ago--cannot forward individual emails without losing content such as graphics and active links

After hitting the forward arrow to forward an email to another person, the body of the email completely changes and it loses the graphics and active l

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:52 PM

All my email is going into my archive folder

Beginning yesterday all of my new email is ending up in my archive folder. This is happening on the Yahoo site and therefore my cell phone and home co

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:33 AM

Yahoo from ATT email search

The search does not find emails using an email address even though there is an email with that address in my "inbox". Not sure if it's the search func

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:27 AM

Bellsouth.net email "550 Request failed; Mailbox unavailable"??

I have had a bellsouth.net account for 20+ years. Starting this week, every email I have tried to send from my laptop from my bellsouth account has be

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

'Push' option for att.net e-mail gone

My iphone 11 no longer has the 'push' option for my att/yahoo mail account. This is very frustrating as I use my phone for business and have to consta

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Keeping sbcglobal.net email when canceling service.

Hello,I have an AT&T direct tv and internet home service. I also still use my old sbcglobal.net email account. If I cancel my tv and internet package,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago