Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

F
Login

I cannot log into my email account Every time I try to log in it gives me the message logout successful.  My email has been for many years [****

Questions

Unable to log into email

I am unable to log into my email on my computer. It says my account is locked and I need to reset the password. I am unable to reset my password becau

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

34 minutes ago

Questions

No AT&T email access off the internet. When I click SIGN IN/MAIL, I get crazy computer error messages in the search window

My computer is working great except for email.  If I go on the internet and type in yahoo.com, att.net, currently.com, or currently.att.yahoo.com

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

scam

Clicked on email saying att.net service was changing, and now my bellsouth.net email isn't working. I was able to change my password, but all incomin

Questions

AT&T Final Notification

I received an email with the following content: wanted to know if it was legit. Also AT&T support over the phone is terrible and there is no way t

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 hours ago

Questions

Upgrading

The Classic version of AT&T! Mail will be replaced by our new version on 1st of OCTOBER 2020. So it's time to upgrade, before you lose your email

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

2 hours ago

Questions

Purge all email in account

I want to purge all of the email in my account. I have saved everything of interest offline and just want to delete the 50K+ emails that are out ther

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

pyr0tech 

3 hours ago

Questions

Scan toEmail auth server info

Hello and Good Afternoon, I am not sure how I can set up my email is going to email on my Epson printer the Epson guidelines suggest it to reach o

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help With Your @Currently.com Email

What is Currently going on? In short, Currently.com is a new free email service powered by AT&T. We're here to help and we'd love to get

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ayoungsr 

14 hours ago

Questions

Legacy email accounts

I have an sbcglobal email account and I still can't log in. When I try to log in to yahoo it redirects me to att and att wont let me log in. I can't r

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

TimtheBald 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts