Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

My IP address is blocked by AT&T

I have a mail server with a static IP that receives "5.3.0 flph834 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< IP_x.x.x.x >_is_blocked. For assistance forward this error

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

Unable to stay "signed in" for 2 weeks in my.yahoo

This is a new problem and it had to do with the implementation that occurred about May 24,2020. This imp now has the screen that says "GOT IT" when y

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

One of my att.net email accounts won't receive or send

I have 3 att.net accounts. Two of them work via outlook 2007 just fine. I was forced to change over to windows 10 and now my third one (of course the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

33 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Message..cannot receive mail connection to server failed

I’ve been receiving this message since yesterday morning.what do I need to do ?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

IP blocked 116.202.242.251

Hi there, on my new Hetzner Server, I’ve some email problems with your blacklist.My ip is 116.202.242.251 (website case1euro.it)Can you please remove

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Cannot Add att.net Email Account to Apple Mail App

I'm so frustrated right now!!! I cannot add my att.net email account to the Apple Mail App for the iPhone. It was on my phone until last Monday (May

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Sbcglobal Email Password Issue

Hi, I need to change my sbcglobal email password (since att.net tells me it’s no longer correct for some reason) but when I try I receive a message th

can't log into my currently/yahoo/att.net account

starting over a week ago when i try to log into my currently account ([email scrubbed]) i am redirected to ATT.com, which has nothing to do with my em

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

I can no longer log in to my email account through AT&T. I get Care Code 205.4 - User ID not authorized.

Like int the "subject" I cannot log in to my AT&T email account. I get the care code 205.4. I tried resetting my password and still no luck. What the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago