Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

sbcglobal.net :unable to open server connection

Hello,i have a user with an sbcglobal account and he gets the error message in the title. We have checked the wireless connection on his kindle and it

Questions

Login to sbcglobal. net Email Takes Me to AT&T Login Page?

My 83-year-old mother has an sbcglobal.net email account from when she had AT&T years ago and she has always accessed her email via the Yahoo web site

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Quechell2016 

2 hours ago

Questions

DNSBL Block - No Response

Hi ATT, I'm encountering the same issue provided at the link below. Reverse DNS has been correct. However, when I e-mail abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

FlatFour 

2 hours ago

Questions

Phone already has an ID

Trying to set up new LG and our yahoo account was deactivated and have no access. 

Questions

Email account Hacked/Unknown email added as primary and changed my primary to a sub account - Now I can't access or reset password

I tried to log in to my email account that I have had for 23 years now. It wouldn't accept my challenge question answers when I tried to recovery my

Questions

Make Sender column wider so more text will show up

How do I make the Sender columns wider? I used to be able to double click the vertical line that separated the Sender and Subject columns, but I don't

Questions

unable to log in too many failed attempts

I have changed passwords; verified my login ID/email address; confirmed this password change on other devices; Chrome browser on desktop refuses me ev

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

vsdasari 

15 hours ago

Questions

Password changes

At&t account everytime I change my password someone changes it to something else. How do I stop people or persons from getting into my account an

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 hours ago

Questions

Email not working

One of my main AT&T email accounts is no longer working. I deleted the account on computer and phone and reinstalled using updated instructions fr

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Lindatimberlake 

19 hours ago

Questions

Bellsouth email not working on iphone SX Max

I was not receiving emails on my MacBook and I got that working but now I am not receiving emails on my iPhone. I have deleted the account and tried

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Lindatimberlake 

19 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts