Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help With Your @Currently.com Email

What is Currently going on? In short, Currently.com is a new free email service powered by AT&T. We're here to help and we'd love to get

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ayoungsr 

an hour ago

Questions

Legacy email accounts

I have an sbcglobal email account and I still can't log in. When I try to log in to yahoo it redirects me to att and att wont let me log in. I can't r

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

TimtheBald 

3 hours ago

Questions

Login

I cannot log into my email account Every time I try to log in it gives me the message logout successful.  My email has been for many years arnny

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

TimtheBald 

4 hours ago

Questions

Can no longer access web mail with iPad iOS12

I have been using Safari and currently.com to access my email on both my Mac and iPad.  AT&T mail stopped working with iPad browser Safar

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Purge all email in account

I want to purge all of the email in my account. I have saved everything of interest offline and just want to delete the 50K+ emails that are out ther

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Unable to use email from ATT

I have internet fiber with ATT for several years now. Along the years, I have lost the ability to use my old sbcglobal.net account However, my at

Questions

Unable to log into email

I am unable to log into my email on my computer. It says my account is locked and I need to reset the password. I am unable to reset my password becau

Questions

bellsouth.net email

I use to be able to get my bellsouth.net email through yahoo. Now, when I try to log into it, it sends me to the AT&T log in screen.  I try

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

WjCol 

7 hours ago

Questions

ATT McAfee Package FREE to High Speed Clients

I am reaching out on this support forum because I have attempted to contact ATT directly to assist my Dad with his free ATT internet security that sho

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Teresa7065 

7 hours ago

Questions

Forwarded Replies to my emails

Replies to emails I have sent are being forwarded to a scan email that was set up during a hack into my bellsouth.net account

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts