Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

F
need to get access to my old sbcglobal.net email.

I can't access my very first email I ever had and I need it for a certain account I have.

Questions

ATT/Yahoo Emails Sending from "Do Not Reply"

I have an older att email account that I am now logging into using https://currently.att.yahoo.com/    Whenever I send an email, the recipient receive

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

37 minutes ago

Questions

Disappearing attachments @sbcglobal.net email account

When I receive a new email w/ attachments (on my desktop computer), the attachment is only visible briefly.  It literally disappears.  I can close and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Unable to log into Sbcglobal account. Seeing error CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

Hello, I've having the same issue with the user in this post: https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-internet-features/cant-log-into-my-sbcglobal-

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

How do I remove or delete a sbcgloabal.net email account

I have a sbcglobal email account I no longer use.  I would like to  have this account shut down, but there are no options under the manage account pag

Questions

Two factor authentication problem

I have a Uverse account and got my wife mobile accounts for an iPhone and iPad. I recently attempted to log into our account to change our mailing add

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Mail on Outlook 365 stopped working

I have been using various versions of Outlook to get my AT&T (**@swbell.net) mail for 20 years. I upgraded to Outlook 365 over a year ago without any

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

ATT blocking website access

On several websites I have tried to go to I ge the following message:   Access to this web site has been blocked on your device due to the time of day

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

How to unmerge my sbcglobal.et account from ATT

I have a att internet DSL account - no high speed service available costing $ 53.00 per month (: (: I would like to cancel my att DSL but retain my sb

Questions

Email

I cannot on my login to my email and ive changed the password and still nothing. I no longer have access to the number on m account and am in need of

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts