Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

D
Office 365/Outlook Not Allowing att.net Email

For years, my wife has used an att.net email address on Outlook. 2 days ago it suddenly stopped working. Nothing had changed, including the password -

Questions

Why my sbcglobal.nete mail did not working properly since last week?

I have used this email address for 25+ years already.  But I use Google Chrome as my browser for accessing my sbcglobal.net emails.    Since last week

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Mail Server IP Address is Blocked

I am trying to help out a customer who has mail that is being blocked by your prodigy.net mail servers for nvbell.net. We tried sending mail to the ab

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Received email about request to delete my account

I received an email from what seems to be a viable att.net address that the security team had received a request to delete my email account. There is

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Won't stay logged in for 2 weeks, even though I check the box. Have to log in every day

This happened a while back and now it's happening again.  Before it would log you out every few minutes or so.  That got corrected.   After the latest

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Not Found on Accelerator

I have not been able to login into my att.net email for about 4 months now. Every time I try I get an "Not Found on Accelerator" error. There is nowhe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Yahoo email termination notice received

This notice from "Rita Hughey"says to click on a link to update Yahoo email Basic Version. I am loathe to do that. Is there a Rita at ATT?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

bellsouth.net email

I am not longer receiving emails on my bellsouth account.  I have tried changing the incoming mail server to:  imap.mail.yahoo.com and that does not w

Questions

what is mother's maiden name?

my mother's maiden name was (Edited to remove personal information)

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Devices delivered to store

I went into the store and bought a new iphone and ipad and had them delivered to the AT&T store. Tracking shows they have been delivered but the store

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts