Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

R
CARE Code 205.4

I have an old email that I used about 5 years ago before my family switched services. Every time I try to login now, it gives me this error: "That use

Questions

Prodigy.net email on iOS Yahoo App

For some reason I am unable to add my prodigy.net email address in the yahoo mail iOS app. I keep getting a Bad Request error.  Does anyone know

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Password for subaccount

I have several subaccounts under my main account (family members). I can't remember the password for 1 subaccount (nor can the actual user). My family

Questions

Cannot add email to Samsung Email App

I bought a new Samsung phone and I am trying to setup my AT&T email in the Samsung Email app. I have two email subaccounts. When the app sends me

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Cannot combine the email account for my ATT Internet with my ATT landline account. Cannot log into the email either

My Outlook stopped connecting to the server. Digging around I found the need to create a 16 digit code. The link to create the code is not in my accou

Questions

Can't login to Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Finance apps on IOS

I changed my email password. I know it worked because I can access my email with Firefox on Windows and both Safari and the Apple Mail app on both my

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

madmiki73 

6 hours ago

Questions

Mail STOPPED sending and receiving on 3 separate devices

All of a sudden today, I can no longer send or receive mail on my laptop (using Outlook 2016), on my iphone or on my ipad. I can send/receive mail vi

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dbogey 

6 hours ago

Questions

ATT Fraud now won't unlock my phone

ATT will not unlock my phone that I recently paid off. I have also been the victim of fraud at the hand of ATT.  The fraud has been reported and

Questions

Secure Email Key

I can no longer sign into my Outlook email account for my ATT email address. All of the suggestions say go to Profiles , click on your account and se

Questions

Followup to outbound mail server not working on iOS

First post is truncated.I can send/receive email using the same account on a iMAc. The error I'm seeing when sending mail on iPhone is missing passwo

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts