Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Cannot send email to hotmail account from att.net account in Outlook365

Windows 10, Outlook 365 on a Surface PC. @hotmail.com as exchange server account and @att.net as IMAP account (with imap.mail.att.net/995 and smtp.ma

Forgot email password and security questions

Trying to get into an older email account and forgot the password. Apparently I don't remember exactly what I put for the security questions either. E

Cancel DSL Line- lose access to email?

I've talked to ATT reps on the phone and recieved two different answers. I've read different viewpoints. We've had a DSL line for years and have use

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Unable to access one of our sbcglobal.net email accounts

Curious if this could be a system-wide thing or something on our end.We've made no recent changes, but we are unable to send or receive emails from ou

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Email Login Trouble

I have been trying to reset my password for my bellsouth.net email and every attempt is keeping me from getting it done so I have no access to this em

sign on from outllook

I am unable to get a encrypted link to yahoo mail from my outlook app on my laptop. Been doing this for years and now it does not work. I am able to s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Add names to an existing list in the new format

I chose "contacts" and then "lists" , chose the list that I wanted to add names to, and then chose "add a new contact". I then added about 20 contacts

Add names to an existing mail list

I attempted to add names to an existing mail list using the add button at the bottom of the last page. I added names but they are not in my list. The

Unable To Receive Emails Using ATT.NET Sub Account.

Hi- I'm unable to receive emails for d*****[email scrubbed] which is a sub account, but able to send emails to any email domain including ATT.net. her

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Is this the correct # for digital assistance department.

Hi, I am trying to get help regaining access to my ATT/Yahoo email.  Is this the correct phone #  to  digital assistance dept? 18772672230 Just want t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…