Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Email disappeared from inbox

My email that I had in my inbox disappeared sometime Thursday or Friday 1/12/17 or 1/13/17. I have been receiving emails since then but the emails I h

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:27 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email Sub Account - No option to delete

Hi,I have several email Sub Accounts I want to delete.1. I can disable all the email Sub Accounts ..just not delete them

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:22 AM

AT&T Smart Host

Is it possible to use AT&T as a smart host relay? If so, how?

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sbcglobal.net email issues

I tried to change my password on my sbcglobal.net email account (just because I had never changed it).  I was unable to do so.  I got an error message

posted 

2 years ago

att bulk mail

Please, AT&T quit putting my good emails in to the "att bulk" email account. I've noted these as "not junk' and they continue to be filtered to "att

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:01 PM

Accepted Solution

Year end maintenance?

I received the following eamail.Dear Valid User, The new year maintenance procedure requires all email users to re-activate their accounts for the ne

posted 

Yesterday at 4:22 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:10 PM

Access an old SBC.global.net Account

Is there any way to access an old SBC.global.net account? I no longer have the security answers, but have the address, last name, and last password

posted 

Yesterday at 5:28 PM

RETURNED MAIL: See Transcript Below

-----Original Message----- From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email scrubbed]> Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:25 AM To: [email scrubbed] Subje

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Email I try to send to att.net addresses is failing due to prodigy.net servers not using TLS

I send a sports newsletter from my server every couple of days and severeal of my subscribers have att email addresses (@att.net, @sbcglobal.net, @pac

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How do I whitelist an outside email server to your SMS gateway?

I can send you all pertinent information, but I would like to have my e-mail server whitelisted so that I can send e-mails through the AT&T SMS and MM

posted 

3 days ago