Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Cant access email account

The person who administered our church's email account passed away. All credentials associated with the account went with him. I know the account ID b

email

Just for fun I sent myself an email to my at&t email address. It took 13 minutes for it too arrive in my inbox. Why so long. I have at&t internet.

posted 

an hour ago

Email issues

Last week, around 29 March I started having poblems receiving emails on my iPad with the error message "Cannot Get Mail, The mail server "imap.mail.at

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

MacAfee security suite download is unavailable to qualified user

Get a We're Sorry message with no information. (Contact Us link on page doesn't work either:). Just got a new computer and trying to download and inst

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Add names to an existing list in the new format

I chose "contacts" and then "lists" , chose the list that I wanted to add names to, and then chose "add a new contact". I then added about 20 contacts

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Adding email account

We added an email sub account but cannot login to the account. The ATT system asks us to set a personal password literally every time we login? Plea

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

email bounces back

When I send someone new, like my doctor, an email, it bounces back. If they send me an email first, my reply will work. Help!Sorry, we were unable to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

deleting contacts in email

I would like to delete contacts in my email contact list. The only option I have is to edit. How do I delete a contact?

Cancel DSL Line- lose access to email?

I've talked to ATT reps on the phone and recieved two different answers. I've read different viewpoints. We've had a DSL line for years and have use

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Yahoo login page redirects to AT&T

Why does the yahoo login page redirect me to the AT&T log in page? my password still works. Yahoo had an 800 number to help. They said it is AT&T doin

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…