Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help With Your @Currently.com Email

What is Currently going on? In short, Currently.com is a new free email service powered by AT&T. We're here to help and we'd love to get

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T help... abandoned???

AT&T support moved my question to a private thread and... completely forgot about it. Is this normal???   https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-int

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My Xbox needs authentication

It won’t connect to the internet and takes me to a black screen that says myattwg.att.com/uverseaccount.html i restarted my console and router and als

Questions

ATT Email Password Reset Without Account Number

Hello,    I recently changed my password to my ATT email account due to a notification that the info had been compromised from my identity protection

Questions

Cannot get into @sbcglobal.net account

Hello,  I have been trying to get into my @sbcglobal.net account but have not been able to. I reset the password maybe 3-4 months ago and tried that p

Questions

Coverage down my road

Been trying to get y’all lined up to my house. Was told over a year ago y’all was working on it still no coverage. It’s a road down from me but not on

Questions

sbcglobal.net e-mail stopped sending on Friday (from all devices and from ATT website - not OAS related)

On Friday, all of a sudden i was no longer able to send e-mails.  I was able to receive them, but not send them.  This failed on all phones, computers

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Connection

Why does my internet say "no connection" on my Microsoft Windows computer

Questions

Too many Yahoo downloads

Does anyone know how to block Yahoo ad downloads from my AT&T email since it prevents me from opening attachments to emails that I receive?

Questions

Forgotten password and security questions

My wife has forgotten her email password and I cannot reset it as I do not remember the answers to the security questions.  It is only an sbcglobal.ne

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts