Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

AT&T Smart Host

Is it possible to use AT&T as a smart host relay? If so, how?

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sbcglobal.net email issues

I tried to change my password on my sbcglobal.net email account (just because I had never changed it).  I was unable to do so.  I got an error message

posted 

2 years ago

att bulk mail

Please, AT&T quit putting my good emails in to the "att bulk" email account. I've noted these as "not junk' and they continue to be filtered to "att

posted 

Yesterday at 6:46 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:01 PM

Accepted Solution

Year end maintenance?

I received the following eamail.Dear Valid User, The new year maintenance procedure requires all email users to re-activate their accounts for the ne

posted 

Today at 4:22 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:10 PM

Access an old SBC.global.net Account

Is there any way to access an old SBC.global.net account? I no longer have the security answers, but have the address, last name, and last password

posted 

Today at 5:28 PM

RETURNED MAIL: See Transcript Below

-----Original Message----- From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email scrubbed]> Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 5:25 AM To: [email scrubbed] Subje

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:29 PM

Email I try to send to att.net addresses is failing due to prodigy.net servers not using TLS

I send a sports newsletter from my server every couple of days and severeal of my subscribers have att email addresses (@att.net, @sbcglobal.net, @pac

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:29 PM

How do I whitelist an outside email server to your SMS gateway?

I can send you all pertinent information, but I would like to have my e-mail server whitelisted so that I can send e-mails through the AT&T SMS and MM

posted 

2 days ago

Not Found on Accelerator

Today I woke up to find I was not receiving my email. When I try t o log in, I get this message: "Not Found on Accelerator. Description: Your requ

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

All my email is going into my archive folder

Beginning yesterday all of my new email is ending up in my archive folder. This is happening on the Yahoo site and therefore my cell phone and home co

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago