Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

A message I've received

I have just received the following message, and I am not sure if it is NOT from a hacker, because it asks for personal info. I need to make sure that

Outlook 2007 Error Message

I get the following message in Test Account Settings and can't send email:Send test e-mail message: Your server does not support the connection encryp

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Receiving E-mails

I can log into my prodigy.net account but I do not receive e-mails. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

my DNS server from ATT sucks - and by browser/page loads are real slow i will switch to comcast

i have att uverse and the ATT DNS servers suck - i had to change my DNS sservers on my TP LINK routers to google DNS so page loads in the browser are

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Email not sending

As of 6:00 AM on Thursday, 2 April 2020, I have been unable to send/reply to email from my email client. I can check/receive email. The email domain

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Unlocking yahoo email account

I haven’t been able to open yahoo mail for three days and now I’m locked out from too many failed tries. How do I unlock this email?

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Connect HP Pavillion laptop (Windows 8) to HP Envy 4500 to att wifi home network

In order to connect my HP ENVY all in one printer to my network, I am asked for the NETWORK SECURITY KEY. I tried using the network password however

Thunderbird

I have used Thunderbird as my email app for several years. It was working fine until about 3 days ago. Now it will not let my into the server. I ha

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Add names to an existing mail list

I attempted to add names to an existing mail list using the add button at the bottom of the last page. I added names but they are not in my list. The

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

bellsouth.net email

I have an old bellsouth.net email account that I need to access. I tried resetting the password, and answer the security questions (failed). "live" ch

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…