Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Unable To Receive Emails Using ATT.NET Sub Account.

Hi- I'm unable to receive emails for d*****[email scrubbed] which is a sub account, but able to send emails to any email domain including ATT.net. her

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Emails got hacked

After being hacked now my emails download into “archive” and not into the inbox. Would like to remedy this. I use “sbcglobal.net”

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

child account re-activate and reset

account: [email scrubbed] was hacked and now we cannot access it. How can we verify and reactivate the account?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

locked email

I have tried getting into my @snet.net email account on my new laptop. It seems that I do not remember the password. It also seems that my question an

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

inbound.att.net is not responding

I have a ATT/Yahoo email address. The inbound.att.net server is not responding. I have tried pinging it with 3rd party connection sites (is it down an

email password reset loop

I have a sub-account that serves as my wife’s email. For seemingly no reason, her iPhone prompted her that her password was incorrect. I attempted to

Can't Download Email Attachments

When I receive an email with an attachment, I can preview but cannot download it. This has been happening for the past 3 weeks. I'm guessing it is due

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Receiving E-mails

I can log into my prodigy.net account but I do not receive e-mails. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

Can’t log into email - redirected to Personal Password

Every time I try to log into my email it sends me to set a personal password. I set a personal password, the same as my regular password, and then it

The email i received as shown below came this PM. Is it fake?

Is this a fake message claiming to b from AT & T?========AT&T Management <[email scrubbed]> To: [email scrubbed] Thu, Apr 2 at 3:13 PM Verify

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…