Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

A
Legitimate or scam

I received an email stating was from at&t Net/Yahoo.   "Prior to At&t agreement Starting on September 23.2020, AT&T customers th

Questions

sbcglobal.net login

I have been unable to login into my scbglobal.net account. This account was made for me in the early 2000's and I have no clue on how to get into it n

Questions

Not enough information to reset email password

I'm locked out of my sbcglobal.net and when trying to reset my password it keeps saying that there is not enough information. I've tried to reset it

Questions

Email help needed - self help not working!

I have been working for 4 days now to fix my email access. I am getting beyond frustrated. The more I work on it, the worse it gets. I am confused bet

Questions

Unable to check email of sbcglobal.net account

My mom is still using an email address that ends in sbcglobal.net. Up until a day or two ago, she's been able to sign in via Yahoo and check her emai

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Schultzie98 

2 hours ago

Questions

Re: bellsouth imap settings

This is really not hard to find, but since you asked, here goes: https://www.att.com/support/article/dsl-high-speed/KM1010523   ATT has been st

Questions

"Lost" email subaccount- Did ATT.COM delete it- I sure didn't!

One day I had a subaccount named -- [email scrubbed] and then a few days later I couldn't access it. Very problematic as I had a few things that I sa

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Mailx .mailrc account syntax for IMAP server on worldnet.att.net

I'm attempting to configure Linux's mailx client to connect with AT&T's IMAP server however success eludes me thus far. Because I can successfull

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

LDighera 

5 years ago

Questions

WHAT DOES YAHOO REJECT ADDRESS

Often when I am given a contact address and I copy and paste it - Yahoo mail - very very very - unhelpfully tells me: "please correct these email addr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't Access my Email

I have had the same sbcglobal.net email address for at least 15 years.  All of a sudden, when I go to check my mail, it asks for my ID and Password. 

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

buz1947 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts