Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Create Email account fails

When I try to set up a new E-mail account on the "Create a free email account here" page, I enter my phone for text and the zip code and the followin

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Yahoo contacts missing info

I kept alot of information on the old ATT Yahoo contact pages for individuals. Their physical address, information notes in the note section, etc. Now

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

fstoler 

2 hours ago

Questions

AT&T help... abandoned???

AT&T support moved my question to a private thread and... completely forgot about it. Is this normal???   https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-int

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

mask0425 

2 hours ago

Questions

forgot password to sbcglobal.net email

[email scrubbed] I don't have service with at&t anymore but I still have the email and I have forgotten the password

Questions

Infinite loop on Firefox when switching accounts

I have 2 Yahoo mail accounts. When I am logged into 1 of them and try to switch to the 2nd (for which I have checked keep me logged in for 2 weeks

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

CARE CODE: 205.4

Been trying to log into my sbcglobal.net legacy account since April. So far, nobody has gotten back to me. Have spent numerous hours trying to fix thi

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Frustrated  

7 hours ago

Questions

I need to access my old Pacbell account

I've called ATT customer support for over 3 hours today and didn't get a single bit of help. I need to access my account and I've forgotten the pa

Questions

Can no longer access web mail with iPad iOS12

I have been using Safari and currently.com to access my email on both my Mac and iPad.  AT&T mail stopped working with iPad browser Safar

Questions

Unsuspend email accessed through Outlook

How can I unsuspend my email account that I learned resulted from it having exceeded its limits. Initially I foolishly failed to go through the genera

Questions

Unable to access 2nd email account

My parents have prodigy.net accounts.   When they try to login, it always goes to my mom's account instead of my dad's.  We'll use my dad's

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts