Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Yahoo Backup

Hello Hi how can create backup of Yahoo mail account please let me know how can i create backup of yahoo mail to my local computer

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

14 minutes ago

Why does having an @ in my name generate extra characters in my name when sending email?

My email is my business email and it's something like "Texican1911 @ The Place I Work". What shows up is ""\Texican1911 \@ The Place I Work \\"" inclu

posted 

10 hours ago

Issue reaching 64.238.1.0/24or 64.45.152.0/22.

It looks like AT&T is not able to reach networks being announced BGP through GTT in some cases. The BGP announcement is listed below, but no route is

posted 

11 hours ago

abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net nobody at home

Nobody is responding to requests sent to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net.Anybody manning that desk or did they all go AWOL?

posted 

12 hours ago

eMail Alias Not Working

I have stopped receiving emails three days ago. After several hours of updating and researching, I have come to the conclusion that there is a disconn

posted 

17 hours ago

automated signature

I copied and pasted my automated signature from Word and it saves. When I re-open my email my signature is back to the old style? How do I fix this?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Emails not coming in and/or disappearing

My spouse and I are longtime AT&T users (pacbell.net). Over the past few years she has gotten a Mac, iPhone, and iPad, whereas I'm still using a PC.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Email is missing

My email is gone. Nobody can resolve?? Were are att.net emails stored and why are their links to try and restore emails broken??? I use Yahoo mail app

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

My Yahoo email alias email account is not working and gone

I have a 'sbcglobal.net 'email account.  This is the primary email on my account.   I've had a alias 'yahoo.com' email account for years.   Just recen

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

mis correos

Hola.Necesito convertir mis correos al archivo pst. ¿Hay alguna solución?Gracias

posted 

2 years ago