Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't Access my Email

I have had the same sbcglobal.net email address for at least 15 years.  All of a sudden, when I go to check my mail, it asks for my ID and Password. 

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

Moving, can I keep my @att.net e-mail address?

I'm going to be moving in the next few months.  Most of the places I'm looking at are more rural and don't have AT&T U-Verse or DSL internet available

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

17 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T

You are here because you can't sign into your email or you forgot one of your many passwords. Resetting your password is one of the fastest solutions.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

29 minutes ago

2012 Kindle Fire and At&t email

Trying to set up email account on a 2012 Kindle Fire. I get unable to setup account and unable to open server connection.I have confirmed the email /

Email settings on Mac IOS suddenly don't work - cannot send thru mail, only thru web server

I have been trying to fix this for days. My sbcglobal.net account all of a sudden is not working thru sending emails in "Mail". It works thru the web

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Bellsouth.net email account

Every time I try go in to my email account after I sign it directs me to retrieve password, then reset password, which I do. Then I go to sign in and

Can't access my sbcglobal email

I had changed my password about a year ago logged out later and now can't have access to this email from my laptop, luckily I left the Yahoo Mail app

Email access on Ipad

Hi, my mom used to be able to access her ATT email via her Ipad, but can no longer access it, all of a sudden. I can access it via my laptop or Iphon

Email

Cant send or receive any Emails

Can receive, but not send, messages vis SMTP server

Starting yesterday, sending email fails SSL negotiation. My settings areServer IP 98.136.96.82 port 465Server name outbound.att.netMy email client is

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…