Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Issue reaching 64.238.1.0/24or 64.45.152.0/22.

It looks like AT&T is not able to reach networks being announced BGP through GTT in some cases. The BGP announcement is listed below, but no route is

posted 

37 minutes ago

abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net nobody at home

Nobody is responding to requests sent to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net.Anybody manning that desk or did they all go AWOL?

posted 

2 hours ago

eMail Alias Not Working

I have stopped receiving emails three days ago. After several hours of updating and researching, I have come to the conclusion that there is a disconn

posted 

7 hours ago

Yahoo Backup

Hello Hi how can create backup of Yahoo mail account please let me know how can i create backup of yahoo mail to my local computer

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

automated signature

I copied and pasted my automated signature from Word and it saves. When I re-open my email my signature is back to the old style? How do I fix this?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Emails not coming in and/or disappearing

My spouse and I are longtime AT&T users (pacbell.net). Over the past few years she has gotten a Mac, iPhone, and iPad, whereas I'm still using a PC.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Email is missing

My email is gone. Nobody can resolve?? Were are att.net emails stored and why are their links to try and restore emails broken??? I use Yahoo mail app

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

My Yahoo email alias email account is not working and gone

I have a 'sbcglobal.net 'email account.  This is the primary email on my account.   I've had a alias 'yahoo.com' email account for years.   Just recen

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

mis correos

Hola.Necesito convertir mis correos al archivo pst. ¿Hay alguna solución?Gracias

posted 

2 years ago

Can't reset sbcglobal.net email

I've been trying to get into my sbc email account for the last week and I can't receive emails or reset my password. I also tried my security quest

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago