Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I don't like the new ATT.net email format. How do I go back to the old one (Classic)?

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

katesteven 

16 minutes ago

Questions

Free email att.net issue with subaccount

Hello, I'm able to access my main account. Under profile going to sub account I am not able to reset a subaccount password as it indicates my User ID

posted 

an hour ago

Questions

Blackouts

Your website talks about reasons why we a s AT&T customers should not switch to another provider. The ones listed did not include Xfinity. 

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial issues

I am having trouble logging in to complete the copyright infringement tutorial and it keeps bringing me back to the AT&T homepage.

Questions

Login to sbcglobal. net Email Takes Me to AT&T Login Page?

My 83-year-old mother has an sbcglobal.net email account from when she had AT&T years ago and she has always accessed her email via the Yahoo web site

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

redinkwrites 

5 hours ago

Questions

Email Account

I have outlook/Office 365. I just got AT&T today I have spent hours trying to get it set up with no luck what so ever. I tried the automatic way

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

setting up att.net in Outlook/Office 365

I had my att.net account set up in Outlook/Office 365.  Over the past week, I kept getting pop up screen asking me to confirm password, etc. Finally,

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

14 hours ago

Questions

Seamonkey mail stopped working

On or about 11/12/2020 my Seamonkey email stopped working. AT&T changed the server names for in and outbound mail.  I corrected them on my a

Questions

Help: Reliable Eudora Stopped Sending/Receiving Mail - Error 10053: Certificate Bad:

Two days ago Eurdoa 7.1 stopped sending and receiving Email from ATT/Yahoo after working for years. Worked morning - stopped dead afternoon. All certi

Questions

Free Yahoo Att.net account

I can't login online to check my email, I can only receive on my phone on the site says wrong email address or password I haven't changed my password

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts