Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

K
Unable to delete old sbcglobal.net email account.

My father has passed in April. We closed out the account and it's been over 61 days since the account is closed and I still do not see a way to delet

Questions

Can't delete old swbell.net email address

I have a 20 year old swbell.net email address that I can't seem to delete. This email was tied to an old DSL account I had with AT&T. When I try t

Questions

Using Mozilla Thunderbird with ATT E-mail

I have two different e-mail addresses running with a Thunderbird client. Both have worked fine for literally years. Both continued to work even after

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't Access my Email

I have had the same sbcglobal.net email address for at least 15 years.  All of a sudden, when I go to check my mail, it asks for my ID and Password. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocking email spam

I’m suddenly inundated by spam messages. How do I block them?

Questions

get userid and password for SBCglobal.net account

Son has an old bcglobal.net account. We provide his cell phone as a  household member on our ATT account. and his ATT cell phone number is assoc

Questions

Access prior att.net email prior to conversation

How do I access my prior email address when it was Yahoo / att.net database? I tried entering my email address under the new att system system and it'

Questions

Accepted Solution

Change name that shows on outgoing email for sbcglobal.net address

Changed my last name, but outgoing email still shows old last name. Ive edited everywhere I can find (My ATT and Yahoo Mail) but I cant get it to cha

Questions

sbcglobal.net :unable to open server connection

Hello,i have a user with an sbcglobal account and he gets the error message in the title. We have checked the wireless connection on his kindle and it

Questions

hacker problem

My sister has an AT&T email account, a few weeks ago her email was hacked, she changed her password, but the hacker's address still pops up in our ema

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.