Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

Email not sending

As of 6:00 AM on Thursday, 2 April 2020, I have been unable to send/reply to email from my email client. I can check/receive email. The email domain

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

McAffee Security software

Is ATT no longer providing McAffee Internet Security Suite to its Internet users? The download site no longer provides a link for download?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Add names to an existing mail list

I attempted to add names to an existing mail list using the add button at the bottom of the last page. I added names but they are not in my list. The

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Add names to an existing list in the new format

I chose "contacts" and then "lists" , chose the list that I wanted to add names to, and then chose "add a new contact". I then added about 20 contacts

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

email account access

Yesterday I was denied access to my email account [email scrubbed], password was denied both on my computer and phone. I tried 3 times to reset the pa

HELP. LOGIN ISSUES

I cannot log into or rest my password

login help

I cannot log in on my smart tv it says error code 1212

Unable to send email from my [email scrubbed] email address

I have an email address of [email scrubbed]. I am unable to send email from this account. I can receive emails. I have been told that the port is bloc

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

outlook can only recieve e-mail, not send through outbound.att.net POP3

We can not send email from our att.net account, only recieve. Our settings are correct from here https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/K

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Need access to an old bellsouth.net email account. Owner does not remember password or security questions.

Need access to an old bellsouth.net email account. Owner does not remember password or security questions.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…