Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T Internet Email & Security

How to use your email & protect your personal information.

VPN?

I apologize in advance for how basic this question is. I'm trying to set up a VPN on my Pace att router. I have accessed the router's settings, figure

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

17 minutes ago

Email Problems

Hi, my mom's ATT email address suddenly does not work. I have tried to change the password, but because the email does not work, no password reset ca

Thunderbird

I have used Thunderbird as my email app for several years. It was working fine until about 3 days ago. Now it will not let my into the server. I ha

Apple Mail - secure mail key not working

After getting a secure mail key I was finally able to set up Apple Mail with my .att address, but I can't send or receive with it.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Internet security suite

I'm unable to download the internet security suite on my pc

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Can receive, but not send, messages vis SMTP server

Starting yesterday, sending email fails SSL negotiation. My settings areServer IP 98.136.96.82 port 465Server name outbound.att.netMy email client is

all email was removed!

When I de-linked a sub account, all my main account email was deleted automatically. Nothing was changed on my main account and the sub account still

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Email pop 3 settings

Has anyone recently started having problems with AT&T's pop 3 settings on Outlook for Mac? As of this week I can no longer send and recieve emails usi

Add names to an existing mail list

I attempted to add names to an existing mail list using the add button at the bottom of the last page. I added names but they are not in my list. The

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Outlook 2010 issues

I've been using my sbcglobal.net email address for years.........I am no longer and att customer but they told me I was still able to use this email a

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…