Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(112)

Accepted Solution

Copyright infringement tutorial not working

When I click the link I go to a page not found error. How do I access the tutorial?

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial Server error

I've recently gotten an e-mail telling me about a copyright noticed and as I attempt to do the tutorial I keep getting Server Error issue so i'm unable to complete it. I've already tried using both primary and the AT&T provided username but when I attempt to log in using it tells me there is

Questions

Copyright Infringement program

So, I've been notified TWICE now about copyright infringement. I think this is from my girlfriend's son.  I cannot bar him from using the computer... But my complaint is with the program itself. I'm told to login and go to att.com/copyright-infringement to acknowledge that I have received t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't access copyright infringement tutorial

when trying to access the Copyright Infringement Tutorial using my ATT login and Password I get the following message: https://signin.att.com/dynamic/iamLRR/LrrController?IAM_OP=error&errorCode=902    Something's gone wrong Let's try this again.  If you were using an app, close t

Questions

Copyright Alert Acknowledge "Server Error"

Received a "First Warning" and am very unhappy about it, seems someone (neighbor...) used my wi-fi gateway and downloaded content. Talked to the person, they apologized, I changed my security etc. Now, this... Every time I click "Acknowledge Alert" I get a pop-up window and a server er

Questions

Copyright Infringement tutorial STILL not loading

Tried with my personal login and the email assigned to my account (@att.net); tried in regular Chrome and Safari; tried in Incognito Chrome and Safari; tried chatting with ATT chat support they didn't know this was an issue and told me to call in- calling into Support they had no idea how to fix it

Questions

Not an active HSIA user

Hello, I get this error whenever I try to access the copyright tutorial. I have only 1 AT&T account, which I have tried logging in with the email associated with it. I have also tried logging in with my primary member ID that begins with sbciptv_ and password that is associated with th

Questions

Copyright infringement activity

I received a letter saying that copyrighted material had been uploaded from my IP. When I go to att.com/dmca to see that activity, it requires a passcode. It offers two phone numbers to text the passcode, neither one of them are valid phone numbers for me. How do I specify a different phone number

Questions

Unable to access the copyright tutorial

Got a notification that I need to take the tutorial, but whenever I click the take tutorial link, I get a service unavailable error.

Questions

copyright infringement tutorial

It states server error ive tried many times on different devices as well as clearing cache and every time i get server error please fix this as i cant have my internet slow down as its used for school.

Questions

Unable to complete the Anti Copyright tutorial?

Hi. I keep trying to complete the Copyright Infringement tutorial. I have tried to clear my cache, history, cookies, restart, different browsers, all the normal "IT solutions" one would try and I am still getting below error: Server Error Service not available. Please try again later. I

Questions

Infringement tutorial

I received a copy right infringement notice in my email with a link to take me to the support page to complete the alert and tutorial. When I click on that, either alert or tutorial, from that support page or the AT&T copyright infringement page it says it cannot complete the request to try agai

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.