Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(114)
Copyright Infringement Alert/Notice Help

Hello - This morning I received an automated e-mail that references a copyright infringement.  My son downloaded a movie from a public web-site and I want to file a dispute.  The notice says I have to complete a tutorial and then can click on 'contact'.  But that 'contact' link takes me to a product

Questions

very frustrated

received a copyright infringement  alert from att and was told to take the tutorial  by3-14-19 or services would be interrupted. have made multiple attempts to take tutorial and keep getting a message saying unable to process information at this time please try again later, am running out of time to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I find out specifically what the violation is?

Hi, I have a house full of teens from time to time. How do I learn what is being logged as copyright infringement (ie, movies, music, TV) and what device (ie, TV, cell, laptop)?

Questions

Copyright Infringement Alerts

I recently received the 4th copyright infringement alert from ATT. I finally checked on my computer, and I did not find what was listed under the content title from the copyright notice summary. I don’t allow any illegal actions on my computer to be taking place in my household. I know that this was

Questions

Copyright infringement "You are not an Active HSIA user." error

I got a copyright infringement letter and it says my service will be limited if I don't complete an education tutorial.Well, unfortunately, I can't log in to the Copyright infringement program, as I get the dreaded "You are not an Active HSIA user." error.I've tried with both my main email address (

Questions

Copyright-infringement tutorial

I can not find this form for copyright-infringement tutorial, I have been trying for two days now. Maybe I'm just stupid.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Survey for illegally downloading movies

I received a letter in the mail, the letter stated that I had been "Illegally downloading copyrighted material", which is untrue.It also said that I needed to complete a survey.What is the link to complete that survey?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Copyright Infringement Alert help

I got this message this morning in my Email Stating  (You or someone using your Internet service appears to have shared copyrighted content without the copyright owner's permission. As your Internet service provider, we received a notice from a copyright owner claiming that your Internet service was

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Copyright Infrigement Tutorial

I can not sign in to view tutorial. Get error message either not HSIA user or ID not authorized

Questions

copyright infringment

I have gone through all of our devices to find the file that is said to be shared. I can not find it is there any way that you guys can pick up the mac address of the device being used to share the file. I can only change the wan password it still does not mean that one of my daughters friends will

Questions

Copyright Mitigation Page

Has anyone gotten the copyright mitigation tutorial to work recently? Still getting the "Can't process request" errors or "ID not authorized". Seems like this issue has been going on for years now.

Questions

ATT Temp Password & Copyright alert

I Received my second AT&T Copyright alert and tried to acknowledge it, but dont remember my password so I tried to get the temporary password, but after requesting the password I have not received it in 24 hours, so i tried again and have not gotten it still. Please help as i do not feel like gettin

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.