Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Billing issues

To whom it may concern,I am trying to speak with someone about my billing error, however, I have called the customer service number 3 times only to be

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

How to file a complaint and/or speak to superviso

I have had 3 different account #s, going on my 4th, and now a customer service rep is telling me I have to cancel this one and open a new one! I have

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Frustration with non-native speakers based elsewhere trying to handle customer service

I have been on hold or with a person who could not help me for over thirty minutes.   I simply wanted to change my service plan to unbundle from UVERS

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Failure to keep two appointments

I called noon Friday to report landline and Internet were out. I was told repair would be done by 10 pm Saturday. It was not. I called at 10 am today

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

My poor AT&T service experience

Dear AT&T,I'd like to take a few minutes of your time to share with you our recent experience with your company when trying to get internet service.Fi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Account access

So when I first joined ATT like 3 months ago they set up an email and password so I can access my account. I pay my bill online so the first time I tr

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

I Guess I was supposed to yell "NO Take Backs!" to AT&T"s Sorry we messed up Promotional gift

A few months ago I was in The AT&T store and the sales rep tried to sell me on the wireless home phone-I asked him if there was a contract-when he tol

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

New DSL internet issues

I ordered new DSL internet on AT&T website in Miami Beach, FL. Order went successful and I received a confirmation number WIY9V9PPA613 (service activa

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Customer Service Failed to Inform Me about Equipment Fees and Techincian Service Call

In late May I phoned AT&T and visited with a Customer Service rep (lady). During the entire conversation there were kids crying and yelling in the bac

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Promotional discounts

I was lead to believe that before the promotional discount expires i could call to downgrade speed and not be billed at the regular rate. The agent to

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…