Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Refusal for DSL service to new home when neighbor has it and distribution box is 500 feet away.

This is a brand new house just built and I am the first Owner. My neibor has AT&T DSL service next door and The distribution box is on his property. T

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Every customer service representative tells me something different!!

I'm in an area where AT&T is the only high speed internet provider.  u-verse is not available and nobody knows when/if it will be available.  Most res

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

why is it so very hard to get dsl service in crystal beach, texas, 77650 ?

why is it so very hard to get dsl service in crystal beach, texas, 77650 ??

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Why Can't I get ANYONE that can help get my DSL back, been 8 weeks!

How can I find a person that can ACTUALLY get my internet back for me?  All I get are "I'm sorry" and "we'll place another order" but it still doesn't

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

checking for dsl service

After the run around for 1 hr nI get disconnected n then have to do the dam thing all over! Why cant anyone at att just check to see where the status

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Most mistreated customer in the world by AT&T

Over a year and a half ago, our neighbor cut our AT&T phone and DSL line while working in the corner of their back yard.  We were without service for

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Internet Bill Pay (with paper billing) problem

Internet Bill Pay (with paper billing) problemI want to pay my Internet bill occasionally online. The website would not allow me to do so unless I agr

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

terrible customer service

I had my home phone disconnected because I already have two cell phones. I already had DSL Lite for internet service. The sdales person offered me the

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Internet

I tried to get AT&T Internet, Dial up would be ok but None of my Computers have the phone jack to work with dial up. DSL isn't offered in My Area even

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Internet for the Rural!

Yes, we live in a rural area. No, we do not have U-verse. No, we do not have DSL. No, the "countywide" wireless broadband does not reach our area. Yes

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…