Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have a rather strange problem.

When I run "Check Connection", I get:   Notice the IP test failed, yet I can still connect to websites and download files.  POP Peeper is

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

what do you pay for high speed Internet?

I've been with ATT for years. My bill is currently $46/month for HSI Elite. This seems high from looking at the rates displayed for new customers. Is

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

How can I get DSL or Uverse service in my area?

Hi, We moved to the Waterloo area in Michigan 6 months ago.  The only internet service available to us is slow and unreliable.  We also pay a prime pr

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Worst customer service ever.....

I had an issue with my service back in October....yea I'm still dealing With it! Super frustrating....new equipment was sent to me but that didn't fix

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Turn off Wireless (Wifi) on 1701HG Gateway

Hey everyone,How do I want to turn off my WiFi radio on my 1701HG Gateway directly from the device (http://192.168.1.254)?  I'm looking at 'Configure

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to switch from U-verse to dry loop DSL.

I live in Monterey, have U-verse HSI Pro (3.0 Mbps down), and want to switch to DSL without home phone.After a little browsing, I found the DSL withou

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

No return calls regarding over charges to my dsl account

Overcharged for my dsl monthly account but cannot get anyone to answer the phones, and cannot log in.  Says it does not recognize me.  Emailed and the

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Can I drop land line and keep dsl

I want to drop my land line and keep DSL.  Will AT&T make this easy or should I just avoid the headache and cancel them and use someone new?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Dropping land line - beware!!

All beware, we just called to drop land line and keep DSL. The operator at ATT said no problem, your phone will turn off Thur. Nothing happend on Thur

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to set up your own DSL access equipment and AT&T's approved modems

As I spent a long time looking for specs on AT&T's DSL service and how to set up a gateway (modem) for it.November 2013 - here's the link - http://www

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago