Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(114)
I
You are not an Active HSIA user.

Hey, I have to complete the copyright tutorial by tomorrow but can't log in to take it.It says that I'm not an active HSIA user. I already did the "Forgot your user ID request" but it still doesn't work with the ID I got in the email...What else could I do?Thanks for your help.

Questions

Copyright Infringement Acknowledge and Tutorial websites are broken

I got email notification that my internet service had a copyright infringement violation and that i'd have to complete an educational tutorial on copyright infringement or else my Internet service will 'limited'. ​I've tried to go to the website linked in the email: att.com/copyright-infringement I

Questions

Copyright tutorial not working

Hello. I received a notification that I have to take a copyright tutorial by this Thursday or my internet will be comprised but it has been down for a week. I have tried multiple browsers on both Mac and PC and I keep getting a timed out error. Please help.

Questions

Problem with Copyright Tutorial?

I've tried a couple times to access the Copyright Infringment tutorial and was met with no success. It seems like this is a very common problem and I was wondering if anyone could help? I've tried everything I read on all the other posts and nothing has worked for me so far. The image is what shows

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial

No matter how many times I try, the AT&T web page will not let me take the copyright infringement tutorial. Why is this? I have looked at many others that are having the same issue, which clearly shows the problem is not at my end. I do not share movies, tv shows, or music that I have purchased f

Questions

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

CANT GET NO TO DO COPYRIGHT TUTORIAL

Questions

You are not an Active HSIA user. Error.....

i received a letter in the mail about copyright infringement . I'm trying to log in to complete a tutorial an for the past hour ivy been getting the message in red "You are not an Active HSIA user." my user name is the email and i reset the password but nothing seems to happen > now if i log in in a

Questions

Not an active HSIA user- can not login

I am trying to complete the copyright infringement tutorial and I receive the error message that I am not an active HSIA user. Please help me resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you.

Questions

Can't complete the copyright tutorial. Error message.

I'm trying to complete the Copyright Alert Program tutorial but, everytime I click on it, it says: "We're Sorry. We cannot process your request at this time."  I already tried using different browsers, deleting my cookies & restarting my pc.  What can I do to fix this?

Questions

I feel there programming error.

I was invited to complete a tutorial on copyright infringement but can not start it.

Questions

Copyright infringement 4th notice

I have received a 4th notice and I am not accessing or violating copyrighted content that I know of.  I have watched Marvel movies on my legally paid for Netflix account.  Somehow AT&T is saying these are content/copyright violations.  I cannot access the tutorial, keeping getting an error message t

Questions

Copyright Infringement tutorial not working

I got a mail saying I preformed copyright infringement. It's telling me to go to this website att.com/copyright-infringement and complete the tutorial. Every time I try to take the tutorial it either tells me "Invalid ID" or "We're Sorry, can not process this request at this time". If I do not get t

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.