AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(116)
Copyright infringement

I have just gotten a 4th e-mail about the above subject. I do not understand why I am getting these. I do NOT download movies or music. I am afraid my IP address has been hacked. What do I do about this. I want this resolved as quick as possible.

Questions

Copyright Infringement Tutorial redirecting me to login with a different user ID

In the letter, it gives me the user ID that I am logged in with, and it is not allowing me to take the tutorial. It only gives me the option of logging out and tells me to login with an account that is required to take it. Tutorial Error The Member ID you entered

Questions

Copyright infringement 4th notice

I have received a 4th notice and I am not accessing or violating copyrighted content that I know of.  I have watched Marvel movies on my legally paid for Netflix account.  Somehow AT&T is saying these are content/copyright violations.  I cannot access the tutorial, keeping getting an error message t

Questions

copyright infringement tutorial

I've tried repeatedly following your instructions in the letter you sent me to complete this tutorial, but it won't connect me to it. Never asked for my log in info. if you're going to limit my internet because of this I guess I need to go to another server.

Questions

Copyright Infringement Tutorial

I received an email stating that "The primary account holder will need to complete an educational tutorial." But when I login with the link it gave using my att ID ( same one provided in the email ) it tells me my account doesn't need to complete the tutorial. So is my internet still going to get su

Questions

It states server error ive tried many times on different devices as well as clearing cache and every time i get server error please fix this as i cant have my internet slow down as its used for school.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT TUTORIAL

Today, 11 Sept 2018 , I have been unable to access the required Tutorial after five attempts.  My ID and Psswrdhave been repeatedly accepted and then the message is displayed that ATT is unable to provide the Tutorial !!! Is there a solution available?  ...I mean other than Comcast as ISP. Mike

Questions

When I try to start the tutorial at the website the letter specifies, it says server error. I have cleared my history and cache, restarted the computer, restarted the modem.  I have tried it on multiple computers with chrome, firefox and microsoft edge.  I even had a tech support person r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Copyright infringement notice

I been trying to take the tutorialFor 2 days the page keeps saying(bad gateway or error)  I am really tired of trying to do what I need to on my end to get things back to normal please help and fix that page and I can't upload my screen shot of what the page says because you guys don't support the p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Copyright Infrigement Tutorial

I can not sign in to view tutorial. Get error message either not HSIA user or ID not authorized

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)

Closed

Auto pay de enrollment

I have been de enrolled from autopay every 2 months, not by my request.   At&t has been horrible about providing any solution and just keep blaming others.  Telling me to re enroll and wasting my time on the phone.   I'm going to be canceling my service. 

Questions

cannot get ATT debit card for refund to work

the ATT debit card mailed to me for refund after cancellation of U-verse service does not work ! PH's not answered and cannot establish a log-on  

Questions

Billing and payment processing via Carol Stream is very slow.

I received our bill for at&t internet services yesterday (March 11). The issue date on the bill is February 25th.  Recently, I tracked my payments to Carol Stream and it takes four days.  The problem?  It takes Carol Stream 14 days to get a bill out the door.  Calculation of

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No internet 75024

Internet has been down since yesterday afternoon in plano. What's the status?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Horrible customer service

I contacted Directv re their internet tv was told they use Att for internet. I had Att internet installed on January 23. I then contacted Directv re their equipment delivery as it was to be here prior to internet being installed. Directv customer service was horrible . I cancelled the service for b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is this a scam number 888 454 9594

I needed to call ATT Internet customer service, so I googled "att internet" and this number came up right at the top. I called the number, and the guy asked me for my 4-digit passcode, I said I didn't have a passcode. Then the guy asked me for the last 4 digits of my social security. I got suspiciou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Compatibility of ARRIS SBG10 with AT&T internet/ WIFI

I just recently change my provider of internet/ WIFI to AT&T, my question will my personal Cable Modem ( Arris)SBG10, be compatible for AT&T WIFI

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACP Wind Down

For customers who are losing the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) benefit, what kind of low-cost Internet plans (and amounts) are you being offered if you have called AT&T to discuss your options post-ACP?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.