Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(114)
W
copyright infringement tutorial issues

The site won't let me login with my at&t credentials. Tried a million things nothing works. It's confusing why this is not just straight forward. Is there an actual way to watch the tutorial? This is crazy.

Questions

Still unable to take stupid copyright-infringement tutorial

I've logged in to my account, although the Alert Program page still says login at the top. I can't view the Alerts or even take the stupid Tutorial.   I've tried with a couple of different browsers now - your stupid website does not work.  If at&t limits my internet because th

Questions

Cannot take the Copyright Tutorial

I am trying to take the Copyright Infringement tutorial because I got a letter in the mail and cannot take the test. I spend 4 hours on the phone to be sure I am using the correct logins, I used different browsers, and cleared my cache, and tried on different computers. And EVERY time I get this

Questions

Closed

Copyright Infingement Tutorial

I am trying to take the tutorial because of a letter i received. But I always get this message: "The Member ID you entered is not recognized for an existing account, or is associated with an account that is not yet required to take the Tutorial. If you have received a Copyright Alert email

Questions

Copyright Infringement Tutorial redirecting me to login with a different user ID

In the letter, it gives me the user ID that I am logged in with, and it is not allowing me to take the tutorial. It only gives me the option of logging out and tells me to login with an account that is required to take it. Tutorial Error The Member ID you entered

Questions

Not an active hsia user

Trying to login for the Copyright Infringement Tutorial. Getting above error message. And yes, I have tried finding my primary ID. Yet just signed in to pay my bill with no issues. Your website is the slowest and most horribly written, poorly thought out site I have come across in years. You rea

Questions

Suspicious emails with this subject: Prior to Yahoo Mail! Agreement

I've received 2 emails asking me to upgrade my email account by Friday, August 7 or I won't be able to access my account. The links in the email look suspicious.  I tried to do an upgrade via a trusted web site, but don't see where to access any upgrade.  I'm not sure what's going on.&nbs

Questions

ID not authorized (AT&T Copyright Tutorial)

Hello, When I attempt to log into the Copyright Infringement Tutorial portal I get an error message that says my ID is not authorized. How can I log in? I need to complete this to avoid losing my service.

Questions

Copyright Tutorial

I have tried at least a dozen times to complete this tutorial.  The first 5 or 6 times, I could get as far as the page telling me I'd have to answer some questions about what I learned.  Would hit "Next" and that same page would just reload.   Yesterday and today when I've tried, I get the first vid

Questions

copyright alert program

Received an email directing me to the Copyright Alert Tutorial but no questions at the end to signify completion. Tried two different browsers with the same results. Need to get this done as they've threatened me with dire consequences if not completed by July 7!

Questions

Copyright Infringement Tutorial

For the account: [email scrubbed] - I've logged in and I can properly view my bill but like many other people on these forums, the copyright infringement tutorial site does not load. It just displays the message "We cannot process your request at this time." Please advise.

Questions

Not an active HSIA user

Trying to login to complete the copyright infringement and keeps popping up that I'm not an active HSIA user, tried logging in with my AT&T account info and that error pops up, people say that there's a seperate email you're suppose to use, but I can't find it anywhere, the only one I find is the no

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.