Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(114)
Copyright infringement

I have just gotten a 4th e-mail about the above subject. I do not understand why I am getting these. I do NOT download movies or music. I am afraid my IP address has been hacked. What do I do about this. I want this resolved as quick as possible.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Copyright infringement notice

I been trying to take the tutorialFor 2 days the page keeps saying(bad gateway or error)  I am really tired of trying to do what I need to on my end to get things back to normal please help and fix that page and I can't upload my screen shot of what the page says because you guys don't support the p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

copyright infringement

Ive tried changing my password and several other things but i cant get to the tutorial on the main account of my internet provider. Could use some tips because I have gone through half a dozen different ways of trying to do it

Questions

Trouble with copyright tutorial

I have had 4 copyright infringement alerts, this time I'm required to take a video tutorial. When follow the link that was sent in the email it takes me to Copyright Alert Program (att.net) where i tried to register and login to take the tutorial. Whenever I try to log in or register, it navigates m

Questions

Copyright Forum amount

Is this copyright thing real. I have secured my account know but is it really possible that I’ll get my account terminated after a certain amount of strikes? I’ve seen that there was a 6 strike policy but they say it’s to not in action anymore. How many copyright notices will you have to get untill

Questions

Copyright Test Site isn’t working

I need to complete an educational tutorial by 03/28/21 or my Internet service will be limited, but the TAKE THE TUTORIAL link has been "down" for multiple days – https://copyright.att.net/home#tutorial. I got up to take the tutorial but it also said a few errorsAfter I login it says:

Questions

Copyright Alert Tutorial Not Working

https://copyright.att.net/home#tutorial When I try to view alerts, it says The page which you are trying to access is not present When I try to complete the tutorial, I get the same thing. Tried it on Chrome and Edge, with adblockers disabled. Anyone else having this problem?

Questions

need help accessing the copyright acknowledgement page

Received a notification of a 2nd copyright infringement 2 weeks late with no notification through email and have been unable to address the issue. I'd like to address this problem to insure no internet issues and at least go through the acknoledgement process even though no one did anything in my h

Questions

I have been unable to take a Copyright Infringement Tutorial that I am required to take

I've been trying to login to take the tutorial and I keep getting "sorry, try again later"...the problem is my deadline to take it is today, I only got the notice in the mail yesterday. Do not want to have my service interrupted, and I have found the person responsible for the bad deeds and have

Questions

'Not an active hsia user' error message

Trying to do the copyright tutorial and when I log in it keeps telling me Not an active hsia user I only have one ID/email and it has no problem logging into the regular website. Only when i go to log into the tutorial all of a sudden i don't exist?? Looking through the forums, people have been ha

Questions

Not an active hsia user

Trying to do the copyright tutorial and it keeps telling me this. The letter says if i dont do it by tomorrow att will limit my internet. Thats not ok considering y'all's website won't let me do the tutorial. I only have 1 i.d. and it has no problem logging into the regular website. Only when i go t

Questions

Copyright Infringement Tutorial

I received an email stating that "The primary account holder will need to complete an educational tutorial." But when I login with the link it gave using my att ID ( same one provided in the email ) it tells me my account doesn't need to complete the tutorial. So is my internet still going to get su

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.