Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(114)
M
Cant Take Copyright Infringement "Tutorial" To Prevent My Internet From Being "Limited"

Since you sent me a message saying make another post: When going to the copyright infringement "tutorial" link that is included in the email sent to me from AT&T, and then clicking "Take the tutorial", I get to a login page. After putting in my credentials, I get a message saying "Server Erro

Questions

copyright infringement tutorial

When I try to start the tutorial at the website the letter specifies, it says server error. I have cleared my history and cache, restarted the computer, restarted the modem.  I have tried it on multiple computers with chrome, firefox and microsoft edge.  I even had a tech support person r

Questions

Can't access copyright tutorial

I just got a copyright infringement notice today telling me I needed to take a tutorial. I got  a similar notice 2 months ago (trust me, the guilty party is being punished & I've locked out her internet access) & I'm having the same issue I had then. When I go to the tutorial page &

Questions

I got an email about Copyright infringement

Got an email saying I needed to acknowledge it. I tried going to the page and when trying to acknowledge it I get a pop up page saying Server Error Service not available. Please try again later. I tried chatting online with someone to help me but they said they couldn't do anything then

Questions

Copyright Infringement - Tutorial Won't Work

I had to leave college a month ago due to the COVID19 virus. I just found out that I recieved a letter saying that one of my roommates had 4 copyright infringements on our account. I have tried to do the copyright infringement tutorial multiple times for the past four days. The link WILL NOT WORK

Questions

copyright-infringement tutorial

Trying to reply to 'action required' letter regarding infringement issue. Letter references a tutorial at  att.com/copyright-infringement which have spent about 2 hours to find this sight.  The infringement site listed are not functional. have spent a lot of time trying to get help at cu

Questions

cant access copyright infringement tutorial

been trying for weeks now cant access the page always telling me that page is not available or server error

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial

I received an copyright alert that request to watch an infringement tutorial but It is not possible to connect and take the tutorial. When try to take it, the AT&T web shows an error. What can I do to solve it?...I´ve seen and tried all of the blog recommendations but anyone works...Please help

Questions

copyright infringement tutorial

I've tried repeatedly following your instructions in the letter you sent me to complete this tutorial, but it won't connect me to it. Never asked for my log in info. if you're going to limit my internet because of this I guess I need to go to another server.

Questions

Not an active HSIA user

When trying to log in to take tutorial for copyright infringement I get message " You are not an active HSIA user".How to resolve this issue?

Questions

Copyright Infringement

I can sign in and watch the video, I just can't get past the part where it states    Consequences for Continued Copyright Infringement   If your Internet account continues to receive copyright infringement notices, your AT&T Internet service may be terminated pursuant to the Authorized Use Policy

Questions

Closed

can't login to take copyright infringement tutorial

I attempted to combine my accounts with emails of [email scrubbed] (main account) and [email scrubbed]. When I tried to find the second email with the password I used with it, it would not find it. So, I still can't login to take the tutorial.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.