Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(114)
Your copyright tutorial (Edited per community guidelines)

I've been trying to log into the copyright tutorial, and I can't It keeps saying Server Error. What (Edited per community guidelines) is, you will slow down my intrnet service and expect that freaking payment on time, but I can't use my internet to take a tutorial for your sorry butts. Really, att&t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Copyright Infringement Tutorial

I was sent a letter saying you may limit my service because of some one downloading on my internet. I reset the wifi password to stop it from happening, but you sent a letter saying I have to take a tutorial.  When I log in it says ID Not Authorized and won't let me do anything. Why am I being sent

Questions

Copyright-Infringement tutorial server error

I have tried several browsers, mobile and desktop with no luck. I am logged into my primary account and continue to get server errors. This appears to have been an issue for several years. One would think that if people are to be required to take the tutorial, then the company would make it a little

Questions

Copyright-Infringement tutorial returns a server error

AT&T Copyright Infringement Tutorial returns a server error. https://copyright.att.net/info/error.html?error=server&errorMessage=You%20are%20not%20an%20Active%20HSIA%20user. 3 PCs, different web browsers, nothing works. 

Questions

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT TUTORIAL

I need to watch this COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT TUTORIAL or have my internet limited , , but I can't access it using the instructions I've received from AT&T . Any suggestions ?

Questions

Copyright Tutorial

I've spent over three hours with AT&T support being talked to like I'm an (Edited per community guidelines) and offered no actual support or resolution. I'm trying to take the copyright tutorial, and I keep getting a server error. I've done all the things I've been told to do (clear cache, etc) and

Questions

copyright infregment

Keep getting service error trying to take the tutorial

Questions

internet service disruption

Hello, this morning our internet service has been unresponsive from what i believe to be copyright infringement. I assure you that this is being handled and taken very seriously within our household and are making sure this activity ceases taking place. I currently use our internet service as an ess

Questions

Copyright Infringement

Repeated tries, over several days . . . When click on "tutorial", new windows pops, and "Server Error" message appears.Have reset router, tried three different browsers (Edge, Chrome, Opera), same result.WIndows 10 Pro.Please advise.Error message attached. jay

Questions

Cannot take "Copyright Infringement Tutorial"

When going to the copyright infringement "tutorial" link that is included in the email sent to me from AT&T, and then clicking "Take the tutorial", I get to a login page. After putting in my credentials, I get a message saying "Server Error: Service not available. Please try again later." I h

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial

Need help accessing copyright infringement tutorial. The link sent to me does not work.

Questions

Copyright infringement notice

Last Wednesday I received a 5th copyright infringement email. I thought I'd taken care of this issue w/ the 4th notice but apparently not! Trust me, the guilty party knows full well what she did NOW!! Just like the last time, the email says I have to take a copyright infringement tutorial by a certa

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.