Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(114)
Unable to complete the Anti Copyright tutorial?

Hi. I keep trying to complete the Copyright Infringement tutorial. I have tried to clear my cache, history, cookies, restart, different browsers, all the normal "IT solutions" one would try and I am still getting below error: Server Error Service not available. Please try again later. I

Questions

Infringement tutorial

I received a copy right infringement notice in my email with a link to take me to the support page to complete the alert and tutorial. When I click on that, either alert or tutorial, from that support page or the AT&T copyright infringement page it says it cannot complete the request to try agai

Questions

Cannot Take Copyright Infringement Tutorial

Since you sent me a message saying make another post: When going to the copyright infringement "tutorial" link that is included in the email sent to me from AT&T, and then clicking "Take the tutorial", I get to a login page. After putting in my credentials, I get a message saying "Server Erro

Questions

Copyright-infringement tutorial

I have tried multiple times, on multiple computers and cell phones, all with different networks, to try to take this tutorial and it always says "Server Down, please try agin later ".I've done everything you've told others to do ex: Cleared my cache, reset password and turned router off and on. By a

Questions

Closed

Copyright-infringement tutorial

I've done all you suggested...including reset password and used a different network and the same error keeps coming up. Looking at others comments, it appears the problems not on my end.

Questions

Copyright Infringement Video

I am unable to get to the Copyright Infringement Video Tutorial. I have tried for the last 3 weeks and keep getting the Service unavailable error.  I have spoke with Chat support as well as phone support.  Waited on hold and received callbacks from support all to no avail.  Now my in

Questions

Can't take Copyright Infringement

I am unable to acknowledge the alerts or take the tutorial. Each time I try it prompts me to log in and then says "Server Unavailable." I have tried on different computers, my phone, different browsers--all over the course of two months, and nothing has worked. My last notice said my internet access

Questions

Copyright infringement educational course not working "Server Error"

Attempting to take this copyright infringement educational course and receive error: Server Error Service not available. Please try again later. I've attempted to use the AT&T generated "@att.net" username and resetting the password as others have suggested but I'm not able to do

Questions

Copyright Infringement Tutorial Inaccessible

I cannot access the required copyright infringement tutorial. I go to att.com/copyright-infringement as instructed, I get redirected to https://copyright.att.net/info/home.html then when clicking on the tutorial tab and clicking take the tutorial button I get "Server ErrorService not available. Plea

Questions

Can't access copyright infringement tutorial

I received a notice on December 15th 2019 about a Fourth Copyright infringement notice which directed me to take a Copyright Infringement Tutorial by a certain date or my internet would be limited. I followed the link at least a dozen times since that day and either got an error stating that the ser

Questions

Copyright Infringement website not working

I received a letter in the mail about a copyright infringement notification and when I go to your website to follow the instructions, the website does NOT work. I go to att.com/copyright-infringement, click on the "Acknowledge Alerts" tab, click "Acknowledge Alert", a login screen pops up a

Questions

Copyright Infringement Tutorial not working for me

I have been trying to get on to the AT&T Copyright Infringement Tutorial for a week and can not get it to work. Everytime I log in with the account I use for my internet, but it says service is not available. https://copyright.att.net/info/error.html?error=server&errorMessage=You%20are%20no

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.