Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

I have very slow internet

We pay 50 dollars a month for internet. For a very long time it has only runs at about 0.5 Mbps according to speedtest.net and Linksys smart wifi spee

Questions

Help me get my service now

I was told once I pay my internet bill I could turn my service on.And it seen because I would not allow the male customer service to give me a larger

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 y ago

Questions

AT$T you owe me money and it is PAST DUE for 3 years

I cancelled my service and closed account in 11/2011.There was a balance that AT$T owed me a refundI have requested for the same several times and eve

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 y ago

Questions

DSL over 4 years ago. Need help with billing.

I just saw on CreditKarma.com that I have a bill that is in collections on September 4th, 2009. I was unaware of a delinquent balance on my account. N

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Blackthunder3 

7 y ago

Questions

"Ports" or "Nodes" Full

It has been almost 2 years since we first requested DSL service.  With each inqury, we have been met with the reply that all ports are currently full.

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

DustyP1980 

7 y ago

Questions

Can't get Billing issues resolved after 3+ years

I signed up for DSL service in approximately September of 2010.  From September through December my service was intermittent at best and it took the f

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

7 y ago

Questions

How is it legal to run a business like this?

I am paying for the highest speed DSL available through AT&T. However, my coneection speed does not even come close to the advertised speed of AT&T's

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

7 y ago

Questions

AT&T could care less about it's customers

Iv been with for years and they decide my years of service don't mean anything. Iv had DLS extreme for years and they decide without notice to me they

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

7 y ago

Questions

Old Internet/DSL - New U-verse two Billing

ATT has failed for three months to remove the old internet/DSL account when I was switched to U-verse. The old internet was not overdue however it has

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

7 y ago

Questions

restoral fee - $30 - for late payment!

hi. i had my dsl internet suspended for non payment 2 months ago for non payment. ok i pd a restoral fee of 23$. ok. now this month i pd 3 days late a

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Meggymu 

4 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts