Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Why should I have to pay more money

So I call and had my cable and internet service suspended and told the customer service person.I would turn the service back on in June so I pay the b

Questions

Please cancle my contract. I am no longer in the US.

I am located in Europe. I need to cancel my contract with AT&T because I travel to USA for holidays and I don't need this service in Europe, please te

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 y ago

Questions

all my neighbors have Dsl on the block and it shows not avail for my address skipping us

trying to order Dsl.and it shows not available for my address,all my neighbors have Dsl.The only 2 people on the Block are my neighbor across the stre

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

donjune13 

7 y ago

Questions

Overloaded Node

I think there is a problem with AT&T's network. I can't find a place to report it, so maybe this forum can help me connect with someplace where I can.

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

atvantage 

5 y ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

High Speed Internet Equipment Fee

I ordered AT&T Uverse internet as a self-install  (no TV or phone, just internet).  There was a one-time equipment fee of $100. After some problems wi

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

3 y ago

Questions

Credit report is being trashed even though I do not have an account.

Hello,   I made an attempt some time ago to have interenet service provided at my residence.  However, after agreeing to the terms of service and requ

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

7 y ago

Questions

Locate and mark an underground phone/internet line.

I have contacted several AT&T employees and have received no help. I am on 14 acres and will be using a trencher. I want AT&T to mark the location of

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

mcmahn911 

3 y ago

Questions

Wheres the DSL I was promised?

I've been living in the same location since 2001. I had bellsouth before ATT bought them and said they would provide "100 percent of the residential l

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Computer-Joe 

7 y ago

Questions

Internet Service Goes Out CONSTANTLY! Very Frustrating!

Hello AT&T,I have had your DSL Internet service for several months and am becoming increasingly annoyed with losing my connection! Without the slighte

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Jsims422o 

2 y ago

Questions

AT&T tech did not show up.

I'm a new customer. I set up everything myself last Saturday and online was told there was a problem and I should set up an appointment for a tech to

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Bbsndjcknhsjc 

5 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts