Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

Email Account Billing

I have had my email account since the late 1990's when it was "ATT Worldnet". I use my email address everywhere. To make my life simpler, I pay ATT fo

Questions

Unnecessary Credit Checks

My apologies to the communities for calling myself "Getting Irate", but it is frustrating finding a means to express a complaint to AT&T.  It doesn't

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

7 y ago

Questions

AT&T irony is second to none!

I've tried twice now to take the survey on this site and lol still couldn't figure out how to do it. Leave it to ATT to make a simple process confusin

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Arpie 

7 y ago

Questions

can't log in to check internet usage

I've tried repeately today to log in so I can check my DSL internet usage. I get logged in, and get GARBAGE message inviting me to switch to U-verse,

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

newbie_HSI_user 

7 y ago

Questions

Closed

Getting charged for cancelled service!

Dear ATT, I cancelled my service with you in June and received a confirmation number.  Obviously it's to confirm that the workers don't do their work.

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

GaryDM 

4 y ago

Questions

How can we contact AT&T's CEO?

Does anyone knows how to reach the CEO of the company with all these complains everyone is posting in this community, there is enough of us with bad e

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Tigereyze209 

6 y ago

Questions

Intermittent or no internet connection with Uverse

WEll, here I am again waiting for tech to arrive.  Really all I want is for my service to work.  I wish had never called in the beginning...at least m

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

7 y ago

Questions

ALSO BEING BILLED FOR SERVICE CANCELED IN APRIL 2014!

I called and canceled my AT&T DSL service late April. Despite being assured my account would be credited it wasn't. On a follow-up call a month later

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

taximan42 

7 y ago

Questions

service tech never made it or called

We were having some spotty internet so we set up for a service call. The appointment was set between 12:00-4:00 pm on 7/11. We finally called about 4:

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

7 y ago

Questions

Transfer CR Balance from a Previous Account to Current Account

I have a 26.00CR from a previous Internet account. I have a new U-Verse and Internet and would like to transfer the CR from the old account to the new

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ralderson84 

7 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts