Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

How can I get a Usage Report from your website?

Being that I have to constantly monitor my data usage because of your extremely frugal data cap, how exactly can I do that when your site won't give m

Questions

Most garbage internet service package ever

All I want is the ability to play League of Legends with a reasonable ping on my computer. However, this internet service is absolutely dreadful with

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 years ago

Questions

Why Do DSL Users Have A Worse Data Cap?

DSL users have a 150GB data cap, while U-Verse users have a 250GB data cap. From what I can tell by looking at the prices on AT&T's own website, both

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Computer-Joe 

7 years ago

Questions

Collections letter for service that was never installed - Complete customer service failure

Dear AT&T, I’m leaving my comments here as a last resort, since I have been unable to get my issue corrected with various customer service and retenti

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

TJShor 

7 years ago

Questions

Incoming calls interrupting broadband service?

Hello, I am attempting to assist my wife with a DSL (not U-Verse) issue. I began an online conversation with a tech via the live chat gui but had to t

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sesil125 

7 years ago

Questions

HORRIBLE INTERNET CONNECTION! Constantly cutting out, so frustrating.

I live in Alabama and have really only two options for internet, East Alabama, which has a monoply on this area and ATT.  I can honestly say that with

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jmarksnsx 

6 years ago

Questions

Once signed in to Bill, you should stay signed in

When you click to view your bill on the monthly email notice, you sign in with user name and password, right?  Right.  So why do you have to sign in e

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Contry 

4 years ago

Questions

havent recieved any bills?

about 2 months ago i installed internet at my house, and i haven't received a bill?!? i hope i am not being charged an extra fee.. i have contacted at

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 years ago

Questions

Constant problems resolving billing/multiple accounts

I initially ordered AT&T DSL service about a year and a half ago. A few months ago I agreed to add a phone line (you can never call in without the sel

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 years ago

Questions

Very disappointed

I been trying to get my DSL up and running for over a week. At First it wasn't AT&T's fault. Someone had removed our phone lines to my office so we sc

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts