Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

To Big for Customer Service?!?!?!?!

Here is what I have been going through. I understand AT&T is a very large company, but I'm dissappointed in the systems to actually help people at the

Questions

AT&T won't cancel my account. Why? Now you have me in collections?

I ordered AT&T's internet service (which is supposed to be a suitable compliment to Direct TV). I had it for about 5 days before I canceled because it

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

unhappycust52 

3 years ago

Questions

4acciunts, 4, different hook up dates,and still no internet

The biggest mess ever. I have had to create 4 accounts and each time the day comes to have my internet turn ed on, I call and SM told, it was canceled

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Leaving ATT after 30years!

I am so fed up!  Have been trying to get our landline and dsl lowered since the first of the year, each month I am told it is done, and each month I h

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Chiconess 

6 years ago

Questions

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I called on 7/28/2014 to cancel services with ATT starting date 8/6/2014 ,but very same day I come home and my services are cut off.Since then I am on

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Internet Service Availability

My home is in a subdivision inside the city limits of Daphne, AL and I cannot get high speed internet of any kind.  At one time, we had AT&T DSL, but

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

DreamTheater 

6 years ago

Questions

WORSE Customer Service

I have tried via phone for 1 1/2 to 2 hours EVERY month for four months to straighten out billing of discontinued service. I "migrated" from DSL to U

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

robbis 

6 years ago

Questions

Horrible service

I am at my wits end trying to deal with ATT.  I had 4 accounts- of which I had to cancel all because of their inability to handle issues and their pho

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Keep getting denied for internet despite the fact that it is available in my area.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! I am getting the run around with AT&T. I have been trying to get internet for over 2 months now and can not seem to understand w

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Repair Service?

AT&T repair service technicians have been making repairs at my neighbors house.  When they left I no longer have home phone, DSL or internet service.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

CAM91761 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts