Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(114)
error message: you are not an active hsia user

when trying to take a tutorial in regard to copyright infringement, I get the message: you are not an active HSIA user which prevents me from getting to the tutorial

Questions

Isn't this definitive or clear indication of TOO MANY !@#$# ON MY INTERNET??!!!!!

So sick of it..    been going on FOREVER,   can't seem to do a THING ABOUT IT,   I don't know how to fix and they just pretend that there's no problem..     Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. E:\Users\JT>ipconfig /all Windows IP Configu

Questions

copyright infringement alert

I got a copyright infringement alert but I have no idea why. is there anyway I can see what it's about?

Questions

tracert failing

Hello I am getting this issue at home where the tracert is failing after 4 hops and pointing to AT&T.I have the AT&T Uverse bundle that has Internet, phone and TV. Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Users\ghemraj>tracert vaa01.alpinea

Questions

Unacceptable Service

If I weren't so frustrated, this internet fail and customer service fiasco would be hilarious. After countless hours, days w/o Internet (we work from home) and 3 broken promises of call backs, this conglomerate can't seem to figure out what the problem is with our internet. To top it off we received

Questions

bad hop belonging to ATT.

I have called numerous times and can't seem to get anyone to fix this issue.   I will cancel my account in 3 days if this router is still acting up. you can reach me @ ***   fldfl1401me3.ip.att.net (12.123.153.113)is a bad hop. fix it as it is slowing down my connection.Microsoft Windows XP [Version

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.