Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Account

AT&T Internet Account

Learn how to manage your Internet service and account.

(114)
Cannot Access Copyright Infringement Tutorial

I cannot access the Copyright Infringement Tutorial. I have tried all the solutions that was suggested in these AT&T forums that was posted in the last few years, which are: Clearing Cache Clearing Cookies Resetting password Trying different browsers Trying different devices T

Questions

copyright infringement course not working

Cannot load copyright infringement course and my speed has been slowed. What can I do to fix this?

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial not working

When I click the link I go to a page not found error. How do I access the tutorial?

Questions

Copyright infringement tutorial Server error

I've recently gotten an e-mail telling me about a copyright noticed and as I attempt to do the tutorial I keep getting Server Error issue so i'm unable to complete it. I've already tried using both primary and the AT&T provided username but when I attempt to log in using it tells me there is

Questions

Copyright Infringement program

So, I've been notified TWICE now about copyright infringement. I think this is from my girlfriend's son.  I cannot bar him from using the computer... But my complaint is with the program itself. I'm told to login and go to att.com/copyright-infringement to acknowledge that I have received t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't access copyright infringement tutorial

when trying to access the Copyright Infringement Tutorial using my ATT login and Password I get the following message: https://signin.att.com/dynamic/iamLRR/LrrController?IAM_OP=error&errorCode=902    Something's gone wrong Let's try this again.  If you were using an app, close t

Questions

Copyright Alert Acknowledge "Server Error"

Received a "First Warning" and am very unhappy about it, seems someone (neighbor...) used my wi-fi gateway and downloaded content. Talked to the person, they apologized, I changed my security etc. Now, this... Every time I click "Acknowledge Alert" I get a pop-up window and a server er

Questions

Copyright Infringement tutorial STILL not loading

Tried with my personal login and the email assigned to my account (@att.net); tried in regular Chrome and Safari; tried in Incognito Chrome and Safari; tried chatting with ATT chat support they didn't know this was an issue and told me to call in- calling into Support they had no idea how to fix it

Questions

Not an active HSIA user

Hello, I get this error whenever I try to access the copyright tutorial. I have only 1 AT&T account, which I have tried logging in with the email associated with it. I have also tried logging in with my primary member ID that begins with sbciptv_ and password that is associated with th

Questions

Copyright infringement activity

I received a letter saying that copyrighted material had been uploaded from my IP. When I go to att.com/dmca to see that activity, it requires a passcode. It offers two phone numbers to text the passcode, neither one of them are valid phone numbers for me. How do I specify a different phone number

Questions

Unable to access the copyright tutorial

Got a notification that I need to take the tutorial, but whenever I click the take tutorial link, I get a service unavailable error.

Questions

copyright infringement tutorial

It states server error ive tried many times on different devices as well as clearing cache and every time i get server error please fix this as i cant have my internet slow down as its used for school.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.