AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

(1584)
3rd reward card canceled after accepting the reward

I placed AT&T fiber order with three offers. I received reward notification for all 3 rewards but only received the card for two rewards. When I called the rewards customer service, they mentioned only 2 rewards are valid for an account so the third is automatically canceled. This was never ment

Questions

Fiber Internet

When if at all will ATT Fiber be available in West Nashville? You would think with Vanderbilt University, Belmont, VUMC, Centennial, St. Thomas, TriStar, all the businesses and the amount of people living in this area, there would be Fiber available.

Questions

$100 ACTNOW reward at AT&T check-out?

I placed an online order for AT&T Fiber. At check-out, there was a pop-up of $100 reward card from AT&T. I entered the promo code ACTNOW, and this was recorded as part of my check-out. When would I receive redemption instruction for this item? Thank you!

Questions

Reward card not received

ATT sales person sold me 1 G internet saying that $250 reward card will get as part of the order and he sent email confirmation with my 1 G order as below. But still not received my$250 gift card .. Pls request to send gift card asap. Thank you Order and Customer InformationOrder Date: 12/08/21

Questions

Cancelled Appt, No Notice; Now Waiting Address Validation

I called this morning to confirm my transfer of service appt for tomorrow, only to find out it had been canceled without any notice and that the address both has service and that they can not find it in the system. However that makes sense... Finally got to the loyalty department to get a ticket for

Questions

Why AT&T Fiber Rollout slow or non existent in my area.

I live in Texas City, TX and numerous areas have AT&T Fiber and nearby are numerous industrial companies. However, when it comes to my address I am limited to the lowest speed for AT&T (basically bonded DSL) or the gorilla company that wants to mafia their prices.  Why is it that AT&am

Questions

Fiber

My house is zoned for 5mbps, how can I ask for a price quote for construction of fiber? Spectrum gave it to me.

Questions

How can I stop getting emails and texts that fiber is available?

I've tried unsubscribing on the website but at least once a week I get a text and an email saying, "Fiber is available! Sign up now!" It isn't available here, it will never be available here, and I'm tired of being notified about it. At this point its bordering on intentional false advertising. If y

Questions

Att did not give the promised reward

Att promised a $250 reward, however, they did not give my reward after many calls from my side. Finally, they sent me the reward but for $150. again, I tried my best to connect on this issue with them. Now they say I have passed 120 days since account activation and they won't' be able to do an

Questions

Who to contact to get fiber in my area.

I live in Loudon TN and learned there is fiber routed to a subdivision adjacent to our street. Our street is Lakewood Dr.  Who can I contact to request fiber to be routed down our street?  Several neighbors have expressed interest also. Thank you, Jeff Harrison

Questions

Accepted Solution

Issue getting ATT Fiber order completed

Timeline of events: 1. Late Dec 2021 I ordered ATT Fiber. Order went through with no issue and got a barrage of welcome emails. 2. Next day I get a phone call from an ATT employee saying "there is an active previous account at your address via third party provider. We will need a utility bill from

Questions

Ebb laptop

I'm trying to get my laptop for the Ebb program

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.