AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(1692)
Mistakes deduct money

I am a college student, said before the good tax exemption why still deduct money? It said that 67$/month, but I got my first month bill, it’s 116.63$. I’m really confused about that, and I need to get my money back!

Questions

Fiber Extension Project in my neighborhood

I currently came across workers working on extending fiber 1/2 mile from my home. After discussing with them, it seemed unclear if the extension would reach my home. Is there anyone I can call to find out if I would be covered when the projects finishes. Also, is it possible to get a quote to contin

Questions

Can I sign up and activate later?

I will be moving to a new apartment in about 2 months. My lease application has already been approved and I have my complete address with the unit number. I am in the process of setting things up, including internet. I was wondering if I could order internet now and then activate it when I move i

Questions

How many homes in a neighborhood have to apply to get fiber?

I have tried calling customer service, but no real answer. A few of us were talking this weekend about wanting high speed internet. Some have had ATT before. Now only have cable- Spectrum- and speeds are not what they claim, and not sufficient for what we need (medical images, heavy business use). H

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Account Open $200 Reward

I moved to a new house in August and opened fiber online. They said they would give you a $200 reward on the initial contract. However, the $200 reward cannot be found on https://rewardcenter.att.com. where can i check this?

Questions

Att fiber availability question

I live in baton rouge 70818 and there's a att box that was installed in my back yard a year ago. The guys said it was for fiber internet when putting it in. Also I've had several att reps knock on my door trying to sale it to me. I'm a current cox giga blast customer and finally wanted to switch to

Questions

AT&T Technician says I have access to Fibre. But AT&T sales site says only sales package is 50MB only.

Hello, I have AT&T technicians at my house moving circuit hardware to a new poll. I asked the technician if I will have access to Fibre and he said yes. I am currently on crappy Xfinity and would love to switch in a heartbeat. When going on the AT&T internet sales website, I type in my addre

Questions

Servicing in Sevierville

We have AT&T fiber in Austin, TX, and it is the best in speed, reliability, and customer support. I really, really want to get it to my cabin in TN. The fiber is already in - but was abandoned a few years back. Now the market has picked up, I’m wondering if we can get AT&T to bring its inter

Questions

Applying for new internet services

I have applied to get the home internet but it’s stating that I owe $805 for direct tv from 2017. I never had direct tv in 2017. The last time I had direct tv was in 2012 and that bill was paid in full before I moved.

Questions

Unable to Order with Fraud Alert

I tried placing an order online for AT&T internet and once I got to the soft credit check portion, it bounced me out and gave me a number to call (which was AT&T Wireless and couldn't help). I tried the online chat and they tried to complete the order and were unable to as well. They said I

Questions

Be the first to reply

(179)
Care Code: 201

Every other week I get an error when trying to log into my email account. The error says, "That combo of user ID and password doesn’t match. After too many unsuccessful sign-in attempts, you’ll need to reset your sign-in info. CARE CODE: 201 [LU100]". Each time the only way I ca

Questions

• Internet

ATT Corporate VPN users Service issues

All of our VPN users that have ATT are having issues with the service when using VPN to connect tothe office. Is anyone else having this issue? Florida and NC users.

Questions

• Internet

AT&T Refund MasterCard not working

I have an AT&T refund Master Card from North Lane Technologies. The phone numbers on the card to activate it do not work, and the email address they give on the card does not seem to be going through.  [email scrubbed] The card expires on 02/23, so I need to find out how to access these

Questions

• Wireless

Voicemail

Phone calls coming in from a number that is not in my contact list goes straight to voicemail. How do I stop that?

Questions

• Wireless

Never received my promised rewards card

It has been months since my activation of account but hasn’t received $300 rewards card. Reached out to the rewards center and they told they can’t do anything as 120 days have been passed and they no longer can process it as system doesn’t allow them. They routed me to billing department customer c

Questions

• Internet

AT&T fiber ordering

Every single house in my neighborhood has the option for fiber and my house is directly in the middle. My neighbors right next to me(left and right) have it etc. on the website I only have the option for 50mb. Is this a bug on the website and it’s just not updated?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(301)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Note 20 ultra 5g software update

So with all the talk of the new upgrade I check my phone and I am still running Android 10, why haven't I had any updates in years?

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.