For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Ordering

Learn how to order Internet with AT&T Fiber.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(2018)

Closed

How to request a quote for fiber install

Does anyone know how to contact a human to request a quote for a fiber install? My entire neighborhood has fiber with the exception of about 10 houses on one side of a street, at one point an AT&T rep told me it was available, signed me up, the tech showed up and said it hasn't been brought to

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Fiber Service request was promised within 1 year (we're heading into year 3)

To whom this may concern,We have been trying to get ATT Fiber services for well over 2 years to no avail. We get advertisements all the time, so it is extremely frustrating. The last support person we spoke with assured us that it would be installed within a year. Furthermore, our neighbor that has

Questions

My neigbour have Fiber for 2 years and I still don't

Any Idea why is it possible that my next door neighbor have fiber for almost 2 years and I still don't and there's no ETA on when they'll make it available? I live in San Jose, ATT installed fiber on the poles years ago, but still nothing... It's so disappointing. 

Questions

Closed

Fiber not in my area

There used to be signs up down the road from my house for att fiber yet the only internet option for my area is comcast which i hate but i want the 5gig fiber internet for my house and i cant because att never ran the lines and they need to i live in west monroe,la

Questions

Customer Service Rep Complaint

How do a file a complaint against a representative that was unprofessional when I called to disconnect my internet service? I recently signed up for internet service but it appears I was a victim of bait and switch. Two people during the sign up and installation process told me the monthly cost exc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Fiber for non-profit

Hi, we have an animal rescue and therapy non profit located on a ranch in California. There is commercial fiber in front of the property and we’d like to get service. Is there an economical solution? We’ve been quoted high business rates that are very high.

Questions

AT&T dug up my back yard for fiber months ago, website still says it's not available

AT&T came in earlier this year (spring?) and dug up my back yard to lay down fiber. Months later, the website still says fiber is not available at my address.  What's going on?

Questions

Closed

ATT Fiber is installed across the street how do I request fiber at my location?

I'm sure this has been asked but just wanted to make sure I covered every angle. The house across the street just had fiber internet installed.  And my house exactly one digit off is not showing on the fiber map.  What can I do to have this service installed or request they take a closer

Questions

Is this possible for them to even know or they just jerking my chain?

It's what this person saying even possible I've had people on the phone and tell me these things to I don't understand the business strategy behind it? Besides irritated customers...

Questions

No rewards card

I’ve called got transferred to many different people, no help on phone for hours, seems to be a ru around, no help for. 9 months. I may go back to old provider. 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rewardcenter.att.com

i get a message like this when i go to reward center to claim a reward. att.com/rewardcenter Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rewardcenter.att.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORIT

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.